Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adam.jus

Thread: do players from youth system perform better?

Pro

do players from youth system perform better?

Hi guyz! I'm looking to train one of the players that come from my youth system this season.
    I need ur advice on these key issues:
    (1) do youth players actually perform better than other players?
    (2) are all youth players fast trainers?
    (3) isn't it better to just buy a 99% fast trainer from auctions or from assistant manager recommended list.

Thanks

Rookie
    1. No
    2. Usually yes
    3. Yes
    Juventino111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Hi guyz! I'm looking to train one of the players that come from my youth system this season.
    I need ur advice on these key issues:
    (1) do youth players actually perform better than other players?
    (2) are all youth players fast trainers?
    (3) isn't it better to just buy a 99% fast trainer from auctions or from assistant manager recommended list.

Thanks
    The one that costs tokens to sign is usually a fast trainer but is around 4 stars. Considering the difficult auction market these days, it might be helpful to sign the ones that cost the tokens provided you have enough green packs to boost them to desired quality or the player can be sold for converting tokens to cash (cheaper than direct bank investments in many cases)..

About the performances of such players, I cannot comment much as I have not used a token academy player enough. But, I expect most of them to perform at least decently.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-25-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The one that costs tokens to sign is usually a fast trainer but is around 4 stars. Considering the difficult auction market these days, it might be helpful to sign the ones that cost the tokens provided you have enough green packs to boost them to desired quality or the player can be sold for converting tokens to cash (cheaper than direct bank investments in many cases)..

About the performances of such players, I cannot comment much as I have not used a token academy player enough. But, I expect most of them to perform at least decently.
    Thanks

I always use the 4* academy player as they turn-out to be fast-trainer most of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

Can u tell me how to train him to a desired quality with green packs?

Sent from my HTC Desire 628 dual sim using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    In my experience all the academy players I got perform well, the least, and I have my ST who scores more than a goal per match. The 8T best invested ever.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sri Teja Chilukoti View Post
    Can u tell me how to train him to a desired quality with green packs?

Sent from my HTC Desire 628 dual sim using Tapatalk
    Go to training section and train the player with appropriate drills (or those that will boost the attributes you want). Recover the condition of the player using green packs if needed. If not, do another training session. Repeat the procedure till you achieved the desired quality.
    Manage your expenditure of green packs to make the most out of every green pack used though; that is, recover a player's condition when it has 84% or less condition as a green pack provides 15% condition recovery. Drills at higher levels will have better efficiency; for example a drill at 3 whistles will give more gain in quality for the same amount of condition spent as compared to the same drill at 1 whistle.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-25-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)