• 5 Post By PoisonedMonkey
  • 1 Post By LacBuoc
  • 3 Post By Tyltyl
  • 1 Post By CM-16
  • 1 Post By Killroy
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 3 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Something positive for a change.Share your most memorable TE moments.

Something positive for a change.Share your most memorable TE moments.

I know maybe there are a lot of similar threats done in the past and I appreciate links to them.
    But as I was reflecting on my best and exiting TE moments I thought about making a thread for both old and new managers for some of our best memories that made us addicted and love the game (I know this doesn't erase the current problems we are facing but hey).
    It doesn't have to be exclusively about your trophy room since there already is a popular thread for that,but more for memorable matches,goals,signings etc.

1st has to be the my 2nd season CL final penalty shootout after the match ended 2-2. I will never forget my 4 star Uruguayan midfielder scoring that final goal that sent us to glory.

2nd was defeating my direct rival in the league in the 3d season two days before the end of that season. I had only 3 points advantage and a victory was crucial.
    The match didn't go that well since he scored first and my only striker was performing badly. I sub him with the only other striker I had and bad luck hits he gets injured.The foul gave me a free kick which was transformed in a goal .I had to put my reserve LM in his place.and I will never forget the moment he transformed a magical long pass by my midfielder in a goal in the 81' minute.

3d was signing the first player ever I was attached emotionally in the 1st season. The austrian 18yo RM Christian Stevic. This guy was a beast, scored crucial goals and game assists at moments I had lost all hope. I have had players later who have scored more goals but they never had his efficiency,

4th CM team captain scores 4 goals in an important 4-3 CL quarter final victory. I was playing against a 10% stronger team and the home match ended 3-3 which put me in great disadvantage. He scored 2 free kicks and 2 goals on action. I felt a glimpse of reality in his performance, he gave all his best to send his team mates to the next stage never losing hope. A true leader a true number 10.

I have many more but its getting long and boring. So if you want share your best moments to distract us a little from the current state of TE and hopefully someday Top Eleven glory days will return again.

Rookie
    Great idea.

I had a striker who actually scored goals (I know...) - kept him for 5 seasons and was averaging something like 1.5 goals per game through all 5 seasons. Insane figures.

My first CL win was pretty awesome, a plain 2-0 but that 2nd goal got an actual real life Tim Henman-esque fist pump.

And then there's the season before last. Level 50. League sewn up with several matches to go. On my way to a Champions League title. Playing in the cup final against a team several stars lower than me, and only level 49. Felt so good, so positive...

Then forgot the game was on and lost.

But y'know, it felt good when I THOUGHT I was about to win my first treble in 50 seasons...

My memorable moment was in a friendly match

When my 2 accounts pass 125 high players , Present in the semi-finals . The dream final between the two teams home

But finally my two accounts , Lost to 1 opponent in the 90th minute .....

And look at their championship in regret
    KenoticFC likes this.

1) My first CL final was totally unexpected, and I didn't even expect it to win this way. 0-0 until the 82nd minute where my opponent earns a penalty kick...and he misses it!
    At the extra time I score with a free kick
    Something positive for a change.Share your most memorable TE moments.-top4.jpg

2) A negative moment, but funny anyway! I had the lead to my league until the last day of the season where I face my runner up, 2 point difference between us so I'm fine with a draw. He was very active, but didn't attend this final game (probably he was at work in the middle of the afternoon). I take the lead, then he goes 1-1 until the 90 minute!! I was fine right? No, he scores the 2-1, he takes the lead and I lose the league at the very last minute.
    But hey, I couldn't complain, he was a very tight challenge! To those who say we can't accept the defeat, if it's fair and right that's not true at all!

3) This incredibly fought league! I had an easy job until I face Racing Akra, I can get a draw with a late goal and we go 1-1. I draw other 2 games and I face Racing Akra again. He blasts me 3-0! I congratulate him on Facbeook and ask for friendship which he denies me. Well, **** sportsmanship
    We go on with the league, and as we approach the end we face the same teams, Milbare and Pluster which were extremely dangerous. He draws once and then twice, but I beat both so I take the lead again and I finish victorious!
    Karma is a bitch, next time accept my friendship

Something positive for a change.Share your most memorable TE moments.-top11clas.jpg

I sure have other moments to share when I find them
    gizzmo, KenoticFC and Killroy like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I know maybe there are a lot of similar threats done in the past and I appreciate links to them.
    But as I was reflecting on my best and exiting TE moments I thought about making a thread for both old and new managers for some of our best memories that made us addicted and love the game (I know this doesn't erase the current problems we are facing but hey).
    It doesn't have to be exclusively about your trophy room since there already is a popular thread for that,but more for memorable matches,goals,signings etc.

1st has to be the my 2nd season CL final penalty shootout after the match ended 2-2. I will never forget my 4 star Uruguayan midfielder scoring that final goal that sent us to glory.

2nd was defeating my direct rival in the league in the 3d season two days before the end of that season. I had only 3 points advantage and a victory was crucial.
    The match didn't go that well since he scored first and my only striker was performing badly. I sub him with the only other striker I had and bad luck hits he gets injured.The foul gave me a free kick which was transformed in a goal .I had to put my reserve LM in his place.and I will never forget the moment he transformed a magical long pass by my midfielder in a goal in the 81' minute.

3d was signing the first player ever I was attached emotionally in the 1st season. The austrian 18yo RM Christian Stevic. This guy was a beast, scored crucial goals and game assists at moments I had lost all hope. I have had players later who have scored more goals but they never had his efficiency,

4th CM team captain scores 4 goals in an important 4-3 CL quarter final victory. I was playing against a 10% stronger team and the home match ended 3-3 which put me in great disadvantage. He scored 2 free kicks and 2 goals on action. I felt a glimpse of reality in his performance, he gave all his best to send his team mates to the next stage never losing hope. A true leader a true number 10.

I have many more but its getting long and boring. So if you want share your best moments to distract us a little from the current state of TE and hopefully someday Top Eleven glory days will return again.

Having Gert Funck in my FA before a sh*t known as token refund auctions hit us hard
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    My best memory is my first game ever on T11. I was on vacation in Greece when a friend of mine introduced me to the game. I loved it instantly. Faced my friend who was 5 levels higher then me and we played a friendly. In the end it was only 3-1 for him which would be a proper troll result for him as he was a full 9 star team at that time for me.

My best player was an old fart of 30 years with free kick SA and he became the top scorer of the league. Even though I started at round 13 and was in 7th place or something I ended up second. Next season I won both the league and the CL. Good times.

One other moment in the cup where I lost my home match with 0-5. I thought I was gone. RNG of Nordeus was on my side. I win the away match with 1-6!!!! My advisary had to be fuming.
    Last edited by Killroy; 06-14-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I remembered another good one from season 3. My best scorer CAM Alleoni gets a bad injury and I didn't have any red packs at the time so he misses 4 matches. I signed a 3star free agent to replace him but he didn't do his job. The first match of Alleoni's recovery he was sitting in the bench since he had only 40% condition from days of absence. My team yet was 2 goals down so I said screw it I'm gonna throw him in around the 60th minute. The dude scores 2 goals giving me an important point. He was basically dead tired at the end but it was so worth it.

another one was in the 1st or 2nd season giving my asso. the first ever victory since I was the last match playing and 3 points here absolutely needed. I win 3-2 , goal scored at the 89th minute by and old striker who despite being one of my worst ever is still a legend in my book since basically the few goals he scored where in big matches.
    Tyltyl and Killroy like this.

Famous
    Nice thread.
    My best one by miles: a second or third round in the hardest cup I ever played (old system where you could face managers from 10 levels above yours). I faced a lev+1 manager who happend to be an old "enemy". I had played him several times in previous seasons for as many bitter defeats. Very active, full squad of 7 stars + SA (who appeared as 8 stars to me). First leg away, he put the game at midnight or 1 am, can't remember. I convinced myself to try and attend the game. Only to face an internet crash! I could reconnect after 6 minutes to witness the disaster in the making: 0-4. I made a rapid couple of changes just in time to score a last minute goal: 1-4, I'm gonna die with honor!
    The day for the secong leg I had to play a vital league game against the leader. I was thinking of fielding my B team for the cup when a little voice told me: play it as if were going to get through! changed my tactic at the last second and there we go. I played defensive and the first 20 mins my team was hopeless. And suddenly, out of nowhere, there came a goal from my DC (the only one he ever scored I think). Half time, I was roughly equal on shots when my AM gave me the wisest advice of his life (did not last - rest assured!): let's go all attack ! I waited for 20 more minutes and then, could not resist: switch to hard attacking ! 80 mins, counter attack and there comes the second goal. He became nervous, made some changes. Me too: I fielded my 3 subs on minute 85. But nothing happened. Well, at least until last minute when I got a FK. For the sweetest goal ever from my 3rd sub (not even a FK expert). This season, I managed to reach the final only to lose on PK against a team of similar quality as the one I faced in this memorable game. I felt it was utterly unfair but this game (and this whole cup campaign) remains as my favourite anyway.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 06-14-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    KenoticFC, Killroy and Tyltyl like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Been playing for over 50 seasons so many good memories.
    But this thread coincides nicely with my Cup semi final today, opponent all 6* and above, my team mostly 5* apart from my 7* 750 career goal striker.
    6 mins in guess who gets a straight red? Yep, star man, 19 mins in my mainstay DMC breaks 3 of his legs and an arm or something, carted off, down to 9 men and they score before I can substitute.
    Looking grim so I put on another defender and switch to defence. Next thing on 50 mins I break away and score and hold out somehow till the end for a 1-1 with 32%/68% possession against.
    Ok,not a win or a trophy, but a very satisfying result against the odds.
    KenoticFC likes this.