Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A very unfair part of associations

Dreamer

A very unfair part of associations

I hadn't really thought about this until recently, but there is a part of associations which is very unfair and gives the Asian teams a huge advantage. I am in Platinum at the moment, so this is assuming active managers at all times.

All of my associations members live in North America, so the server resets at approximately 9pm ct. That would be 9am in you are in China.
    Whenever we face an Asian association, our first leg is almost always either 2am or 4am, the middle of the night for us, but middle of the afternoon for them. Needless to say, all of them show up and we are lucky if we have 1 or 2 manager present. They'll all have 15% possession bonus on every match.

HOWEVER!!

When our home leg comes up at 5pm, which would be 5am for them, they all already get credit for being there because they logged in the first leg! So the fact they logged in earlier means they don't have to log in again to get the 8% manager bonus and 2% per supporter! This gives them a massive advantage for leg one, and even if they don't show up, they have no real disadvantage in leg 2!

Even if we set the home leg as early as possible, it'll still be morning for them, and they can easily be awake, plus since it's just after reset, we'll have use large amounts of resources to get our bonuses back to full power. Thus this does not solve the problem or make it fair.

Essentially, they can screw us with the away time, but we have no way to "return the favor" with our home times.

I think that in order to make a level playing field, you should have to log in both times in order to keep your 8% bonus and 2% support possession. Other wise it's totally unfair to those who get a terrible away time early in the morning before their own home leg and the team with the 1st home leg doesn't need to even log in later in the day to keep the bonuses.

Thoughts everyone?

Rookie
    If they support the 1st leg they automatically support the 2nd, even without being there? Are you sure?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    If they support the 1st leg they automatically support the 2nd, even without being there? Are you sure?
    Yes, if you notice when joining the 2nd leg, everyone that was there in leg 1 is already there when leg 2 starts.

Rookie
    I've noticed quite the opposite, that's why I raised it. My 2nd association match today had nobody there except me, while the 1st match this morning had three people watching from my association...

Rookie
    Actually, checking back, I might be talking out of my arse. Forget I ever replied...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    I've noticed quite the opposite, that's why I raised it. My 2nd association match today had nobody there except me, while the 1st match this morning had three people watching from my association...
    Interesting because I noticed early on that my statement was true, and followed it to make sure I was correct and have yet to see anyone that was logged in leg 1 not logged in leg 2. Maybe you should check again to make sure you didn't get your matches mixed up?

Nordeus can we get some confirmation on this?
    If what I'm saying is true, perhaps you can address this as well?

Rookie
    Yup, as already noted I think I'm wrong, sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Yes, if you notice when joining the 2nd leg, everyone that was there in leg 1 is already there when leg 2 starts.
    Err when did that happen? Don't think so as far as I've seen, but will have to check. 😏

Not that it'd make much of a difference in the context you mention - our Asso membership is pretty diverse & from all over the world, though I am from Asia myself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Guys,if you are not sure or you don't know about what OP is talking,just don't post before you check..
    Of course OP is right and it has been confirmed by some of the admins some time ago,if you log in 1st round,automatically you'll be on 2nd round even if you are not watching the match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Palash Mitra likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    @BridgeGoth

I was going to raise this exact same post today.
    Getting added automatically to the game for 2nd leg in associations is total BS.
    This is a bug advantage of playing first at home in associations (since most active groups chose a time suitable for all and all 6 members make it to matches)
    Im from Asia myself, but most of asso memebrs are in Europe and cant attend at 4am in the morning.
    Its frustrating when those teams show up for early matches and you play with the possession disadvantage, whereas they can sleep peacefully for the return leg knowing they will be auto added.
    I dont know whether bonus possession affects in regular game engine or not, but for sure, in association matches, it does matter.
    IMO, this is another one of those bugs that Nordeus knows about for months, but doesnt care enough to fix it.
    Last edited by gamer5289; 06-18-2017 at 05:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast