Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sri Teja Chilukoti
  • 1 Post By Sri Teja Chilukoti

Thread: Getting tired of troll results

Getting tired of troll results

In this match I had the upper hand in every single aspect except fouls. And yet the opponent scores a goal with 2 shots on target and that too they scored with a free kick. Can someone file a complaint so that these ****ty results stop for good

Sent from my HTC Desire 628 dual sim using Tapatalk

how many troll result did you get this season? can you post the screenshot of the formation. I think you doing good 1st in league and won the cup.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    It happens. If the best team with the best stats with the best stats in a match won every time it would be unrealistic and very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    how many troll result did you get this season? can you post the screenshot of the formation. I think you doing good 1st in league and won the cup.

You can see my formation below. And i had 6 draws in my league and only one was not a troll result because other 5 teams were 25+% weaker than mine and i use defensive counterattack so there is no chance of them scoring against me. Still they score

dave1311 likes this.

when playing against weaker team go attack dnt defence dnt counter. your a better team so let your oppo worry about you not the other way round. Defence/counter is for your oppo tactic when playing against you.
    Your formation is best playing short/mixed pass- focus mixed.

You can see my formation below. And i had 6 draws in my league and only one was not a troll result because other 5 teams were 25+% weaker than mine and i use defensive counterattack so there is no chance of them scoring against me. Still they score
    I can see that you 're not using any MC.
    Most of the formations have at least one MC and half of the players of the market are MC.
    Why those results are toll and not your formation ?
    Maybe you should use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I can see that you 're not using any MC.
    Most of the formations have at least one MC and half of the players of the market are MC.
    Why those results are toll and not your formation ?
    Maybe you should use one.
    Mc is supposed to get higher possession in this game, Looks like i dont need anymore possession. Dont talk silly just because i dont have an mc doesnt mean i midfield players

KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    when playing against weaker team go attack dnt defence dnt counter. your a better team so let your oppo worry about you not the other way round. Defence/counter is for your oppo tactic when playing against you.
    Your formation is best playing short/mixed pass- focus mixed.

I was online for that match, I usually play def until the first bonus ends and then i will go attacking. That is exactly what i did here too. But still its a disappointing result