Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Does the manager itself have some kind of identity that reflects in the team.

Does the manager itself have some kind of identity that reflects in the team.

Ok kinda confusing question I know. If you look into the manager overview tab it will show some info including: Preferred formation (currently mine doesn't show, but it had in the past) and style (mine shows hard attacking even thou I use mostly attacking never hard attacking). Does this mean that you as a manager over time have gained some type of "hidden experience" and the team performs better under those order since it reflects better your managing identity?
    Please don't say this is also just visual Why give that sort of info if it serves no purpose.

Rookie
    The info on me is completely off. It shows my preferred formation as 4-4-2 (I don't remember using it ever at all), and attacking style, while I have been playing defensive for over 30 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    The info on me is completely off. It shows my preferred formation as 4-4-2 (I don't remember using it ever at all), and attacking style, while I have been playing defensive for over 30 seasons.
    One of the reason I wanted to ask is cause my team does not play very well when I switch and play defensively (yes, yes it may have to do with tactics and opponent) but since my style is locked in hard attacking I thought this means my team is not that "experienced" in defensive games.

It is completely 'off' like RedsBleedRed said. That makes you wonder how many other things are 'off' or completely 'off' in this game.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Mine says I haven't got a preferred formation, but previously it had said 4-4-2; also says I use Hard Attacking - very misleading and thankyou, as I don't want my opponents seeing what formation and orders I prefer/usually use...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @KenoticFC
    Does this mean that you as a manager over time have gained some type of "hidden experience" and the team performs better under those order since it reflects better your managing identity?
    Please don't say this is also just visual Why give that sort of info if it serves no purpose.
    we can collaborate for the Mythbusters thread , you know
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @KenoticFC

we can collaborate for the Mythbusters thread , you know
    I'd be honored! I'm tanking and I had nothing better to do
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok then
    What you posted is cosmetic.
    Check my thread and find what else is missing to complete Myth or fact.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%95%C...thbusters.html

but please leave asso games out
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html