Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By LG_

Thread: Tanking Fail

Tanking Fail

Thought I would tank a season and managed to finish 12th.

Still levelled up so that was a waste of a season. I guess there are not many teams left at the top of my server.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I feel bad for you mate. My in game friend had another type of tanking fail. I'm glad I decided to tank after the first week, for whatever reason he started only in the last week. He had a great team but was having terrible results . In the last match I decided to put my team in a normal formation since I was mathematically sure. I won 5-0 but noticed he supported the other team, that's when I noticed he absolutely needed the other guy to win so he could finish 9th. I had no idea he was tanking and I completely trolled his calculations

Tanking Fail

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I feel bad for you mate. My in game friend had another type of tanking fail. I'm glad I decided to tank after the first week, for whatever reason he started only in the last week. He had a great team but was having terrible results . In the last match I decided to put my team in a normal formation since I was mathematically sure. I won 5-0 but noticed he supported the other team, that's when I noticed he absolutely needed the other guy to win so he could finish 9th. I had no idea he was tanking and I completely trolled his calculations
    I played my first 10 games then decided to tank. Looks like I need to finish 13th or bottom if I decide to tank in future. I bought a few players close to 6th star on last day as well. Spent close to 100 tokens. Now those players are up for sale in a mass clear out!
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I played my first 10 games then decided to tank. Looks like I need to finish 13th or bottom if I decide to tank in future. I bought a few players close to 6th star on last day as well. Spent close to 100 tokens. Now those players are up for sale in a mass clear out!
    I finished 12th also but I'm nowhere near your level. I feel terrible just thinking about those 100 tokens man. That's why I only got only one fast trainer, I was scared something like this could happen since it was my first time. This game shouldn't be so unpredictable.
    dave1311 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I finished 12th also but I'm nowhere near your level. I feel terrible just thinking about those 100 tokens man. That's why I only got only one fast trainer, I was scared something like this could happen since it was my first time. This game shouldn't be so unpredictable.
    When tanking, does your player % reduce at the end of the season as usual? I'm trying to figure out how this tanking works.

LG_
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    When tanking, does your player % reduce at the end of the season as usual? I'm trying to figure out how this tanking works.
    Not if you don't get promoted/ stay the same level.
    teebag333 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG_ View Post
    Not if you don't get promoted/ stay the same level.
    Interesting, tank gold and all and also player stats dnt reduce as long as you are not promoted... Wow.. Think i'll try it