Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The negotiation system is idiotic

Rookie

The negotiation system is idiotic

I really don't mind giving tokens in offer to GM..... however, because of the current system, if I give 7 tokens to a GM it means something like 10 initial +7 +7....24 tokens total. That is ridiculous. I would rather these 24 tokens go to the GM rather than 17 disapear in the void of nordeous
    Juventino111 and manoc1992 like this.

Yes negotiations need changes and they have to be a better experience for both the buyer and the seller. I have always had an open mind in the fact that this is a game in which the company makes money and I support that. Yet this doesn't justify that type of blatant ripoff.
    I think there should be a way to put our player in the negotiation market ourselves and set his price once he reaches 99%.79% etc, this way maybe we gonna stop the 0 token offers also.
    manoc1992 and LarryC like this.

Nordeus will not change negotiations as it will reduce their profits..as simple as that
    CAM likes this.

Rookie
    Sorry but that's a bit of shallow comment.
    Nordeus'interest is indeed to maximise the number of tokens spent, while keeping users (way beyond the minority of users of the forums) satisfied.

Maybe their focus was on the auction market first - and I tend to think their reached their objectives.

They have all the data about negotiation, as well as data scientists to analyse it.
    If there is a way to increase the total number of tokens spent on negotiations while keeping users satisfied they'll find it.
    gizzmo likes this.

I don't kow how my opinion can be shallow when I confirmed Nordeus need to make a profit.
    I don't get why people think forum members opinion doesn't reflect the majority at all when you had people who created accounts just to say "the new transfer sucks" and never came back. I saw at least 5 ingame friends same level as mine who quit. New players of course won't have anything to say, but those who have been playing for longer have a standard to compare the new TE with the old. Complaining and suggestions are the only thing that remains for us. If some users decide to do PR for Nordeus then fine.

Rookie
    @KenoticFC
    I was referring to the comment just before my post.
    Please note that I agree that the negotiations process sucks, an I had already claimed that in another thread you started.

My post was meant to state that Nordeus is not just profit-driven and that they might still do something about it.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    @KenoticFC
    I was referring to the comment just before my post.
    Please note that I agree that the negotiations process sucks, an I had already claimed that in another thread you started.

My post was meant to state that Nordeus is not just profit-driven and that they might still do something about it.
    Sorry mate! It's just that every time some new idea comes it always comes to Nordeus and how match they make.
    LarryC likes this.

Kto
    What exactly sucks at negotiations system and for how long?
    I guess the high price, but as we all compete with each other and all pay the same, I dont see a big profit, if everyone would be able to buy super good players for 1-5 tokens. And for what do we need the big amount of tokens each season?
    A starting price makes us think twice about the investition and I didnt ever regret any deal as I look for the players with good white skills.
    And I dont understand the "problem" with 1t offers - just 1 click to "solve" it?

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    If some users decide to do PR for Nordeus then fine.
    I rather do this than be trendy and moan about everything in a freeware

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I rather do this than be trendy and moan about everything in a freeware
    I'm so sorry and embarrassed I don't have the same intellect as you.
    I hope you are at least getting some moral reward. Like you never complained in this forum, give me a break man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast