Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system

Famous

Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system

Countless time i mentioned about this but it becomes more and more ridiculous...
    Just speechless...
    I purposely dropped point in the last game of the last season so I could join super league..but again and again..the super league group teams even much more stronger and higher levels than i were attend the Champion League previous seasons (which u only meet the team mostly equal quality with you)... I could not figure it out why this thing could happen..there is no logic at all..my team quality is very competitive for my level 46 (1st attachment) but nowhere nearby the opponents..
    Why Nordeus has never fix it...

The screenshots say it all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f2.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f1.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f3.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f4.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f5.jpg  

Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f6.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f8.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-f9.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-26-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Killroy likes this.

I'm a level behind you and tried tanking to have some different league opponents for a change. Finished 12th and still levelled up. Am still crying now

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, you must realize that game is over for your teams.
    Start a new one.
    It's fun.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Start a new one.
    It's fun.
    Why do you think that, Niko?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Start a new one.
    It's fun.
    Perhaps, but I am attached to my team and I couldn't walk away after nearly 4 years.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Why do you think that, Niko?
    - because you 're playing with the same opponents
    - if some of them are rich, you 're just there to complete the competition
    - you 're playing with higher lv opponents so no hope, only the league
    * so why to buy players, maybe with a 2*-3* team you still can play with same q opponents
    - no more history or trophy room

* I already have a team ready in LV1.
    When I 'll have this situation, gonna put my main team in the fridge and gonna start from the beginning.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I'm wondering any Smods or admins really care about fixing these issues? It's not about tokens or training..just about no logic..simple as that...even u spend more money also there is no way u can reach the level of those teams
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    I'm wondering any Smods or admins really care about fixing these issues? It's not about tokens or training..just about no logic..simple as that...even u spend more money also there is no way u can reach the level of those teams
    Well you can still enjoy the game even if you finish 2nd, that has always been my premise playing this game. I always felt a sense of achievement when let's say I reached the semi finals and some known paying teams didn't.
    If those teams spend lots of money that is their managers desire and willingness to spend in a game they like and of course Nordeus benefits and there is nothing wrong there.
    My problem lately has been and is with the "unfair, unexplained" results.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Well you can still enjoy the game even if you finish 2nd, that has always been my premise playing this game. I always felt a sense of achievement when let's say I reached the semi finals and some known paying teams didn't.
    If those teams spend lots of money that is their managers desire and willingness to spend in a game they like and of course Nordeus benefits and there is nothing wrong there.
    My problem lately has been and is with the "unfair, unexplained" results.
    Thanks,bro..
    League is no longer challenging for me since most of the time I am the champion or double champion...treble I also has about 7-8 times...
    That's why in higher levels , i want to get smth different..but unfortunately, this funny thing happen..the Super league even harder to win ..maybe even hard to get to play off stage...to compare to Champion League which I most of the time at least get to quarterfinal (if very unlucky)...
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    And the most funny thing is when i decided to give up than this thing happened..I did not even attend the match...Hic
    What can I say about the Super League ????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-r5.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-r1.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-r2.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-r3.jpg   Thats oledi more than 10 seasons that Im always facing same funny draw system-r4.jpg