Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Scout recommended players

Apprentice

Scout recommended players

Just want to know if I buy one of the scout recommended players (recommendations), will i meet teams with one level higher in next season CL and cup? One of my friends bought a few players off scout list (not recommendation) last season and he is facing higher level teams in CL and cup this season.

Famous
    It depends on your team % 'average' on the first day of the season of the 14 highest rated players.
    A few Scouts can knock the average up, so offset them with a few low quality players (free academy), then buy some better players on the first day of the season, hopefully the Cup won't start till later that day to give you time.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It depends on your team % 'average' on the first day of the season of the 14 highest rated players.
    A few Scouts can knock the average up, so offset them with a few low quality players (free academy), then buy some better players on the first day of the season, hopefully the Cup won't start till later that day to give you time.
    The rest of my squad is all purchased from open auction. But all have become 6 starred now. If i buy recommendation, will my average rating be very high end of season? Then do i need to sell a few 6 starred players before season ends? Thanks.

Famous
    No! Don't sell your 6 star players! They'll form the backbone of your side during the opening days of the new season.
    You'll always face teams from a higher level in the cup, and eventually champions league. But they generally won't be the highest rated teams from the level above so you'll still have a good chance of success.
    I lost the cup final last season and won it the season before despite playing teams from a level above and not manipulating the draw by having only 14 players at the start of the seasons.
    Punthoofd likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    The rest of my squad is all purchased from open auction. But all have become 6 starred now. If i buy recommendation, will my average rating be very high end of season? Then do i need to sell a few 6 starred players before season ends? Thanks.
    Your 6* players will be 5* players next season so are easily replaced with the new transfer system refreshing every 4 minutes. the young low 5* players are not too difficult to get.
    There are different ways of playing the game, here's my last day of season team from a few seasons back (it looks roughly like this at the end of every season).
    I've sold off most of my team and kept the players I want for the next season mixed in with all the free Academy players I keep.
    With this team I will only be drawn against teams of my level in both the Cup and the CL, not higher, although they will be stronger.
    On the first day of the season 5 or 6 buys will be enough to strengthen the team for the first game, a few more buys in the next few days to complete the squad then repeat the process at the end of the season
    To be fair, this tactic requires a few Green packs farmed each day for training up players and the odd token video to help with the bidding. I haven't had any videos for 4 or 5 days now, so may well not bother with the game once I've used up all my packs/tokens as I'm not a cash spender on here. Kinda sad after 50 seasons or so.
    Scout recommended players-35t.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Apprentice
    Thanks for great info gogs and alti. I'll try that way.

Hi, about Cup draws it depends on your top14 players average quality %.

If you finish season with top 14 average quality >= 120% ,you are almost sure to be drawn with higher level teams in Cup.

In older versions you could have finished with +2 or +3 higher levels than you, now Nordeus seems to have fixed the gap
    to a +1 level,even if you might face the strongest teams.

About Champions league,it's a little different.

Nivea winners,Cha league winners and League winners are eligible for being drawn in a +1 level ch league competition in new season,
    according to real need to refill incomplete Champions league tournements.

This is normal in top11,but if a Champions league has 3 or 4 level grouped together (for exemple,you are level 40 ,and in your ch league you see teams
    from level 39,41 and 42), and this happens season after season, this is not normal.

This might mean that the amount of teams in top levels are deeply reducing in that server,so that higher levels cannot have a ch league,unless grouped with lower levels ( and this would be the anticipation of what would also happen in League fewer seasons later)
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 07-10-2017 at 11:07 AM.