• YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 10 of 406 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, but lets not talk about our main teams too much when this thread is mean't for the new leagues.
    Yeah agreed. I think this is gonna really drag

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Yeah agreed. I think this is gonna really drag
    The danger here is losing a bit of interest in my main team, but I gotta try and stick at them, at the end of the day this is a 3rd club for me along with Troll City but effectively I will be paying this full attention when not on July Fourth.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The danger here is losing a bit of interest in my main team, but I gotta try and stick at them, at the end of the day this is a 3rd club for me along with Troll City but effectively I will be paying this full attention when not on July Fourth.
    Yeah my time is going to split between both teams. May have to alternate investment on tokens lol

Yeah my time is going to split between both teams. May have to alternate investment on tokens lol
    I really hope I can do it with Troll City, then that would prove another point in this game.

I really hope I can do it with Troll City, then that would prove another point in this game.
    That will be an achievement 3 successful teams

That will be an achievement 3 successful teams
    I will say it will be hard to win something here in this league though, 14 other active managers in a L1 league lol, That will be a Top Eleven first wont it. But its good to start another team from fresh and take it seriously unlike Troll City which is run on autopilot most of the time.

I will say it will be hard to win something here in this league though, 14 other active managers in a L1 league lol, That will be a Top Eleven first wont it. But its good to start another team from fresh and take it seriously unlike Troll City which is run on autopilot most of the time.
    Yeah I have a let me play team on my iPhone but all I do is log in mainly to check it. Don't really get involved

Well I'm pleased to see this is finally getting off the ground and getting arranged for this to happen, Lets hope the lot of us are on the same server, hopefully a few seasons old server.

Well I'm pleased to see this is finally getting off the ground and getting arranged for this to happen, Lets hope the lot of us are on the same server, hopefully a few seasons old server.
    Yeah be gutted if a new server. We need some good players

Yeah be gutted if a new server. We need some good players
    If new server then we will all be at the top or near the top and as we advance we would eventually filter out every other player on the new server (except token buyers) by our knowledge that we all have on the forum, so we could end up playing each other in mixed level leagues/champions leagues.

Page 10 of 406 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast