72. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 28 of 406 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

July, you is like the mother on the forum everyone is just asking you about everything

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    July, you is like the mother on the forum everyone is just asking you about everything
    Yes I'm very busy, somebody has to do it. Just I don't answer those how to beat formation posts...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes I'm very busy, somebody has to do it. Just I don't answer those how to beat formation posts...
    They have to keep you busy otherwise you will go insane is what I thought? Lol

Banned
    so my new fb account is already prepared, put some girl hot pics on it, and already have 6 friends reguests

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu1 View Post
    so my new fb account is already prepared, put some girl hot pics on it, and already have 6 friends reguests
    pm me your name
    Nex Club

Guys I think I should stay away from this nice project I am newest in this forum so I should leave a place to older (and trustable) members.
    I hope for you all to success in create this funny forum league game and I hope that who reported all of us can have his ass burning of a lots of pain :P

Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    pm me your name
    Don't forget it has to be cleared by myself, July, Kevin or dv8r who gets in now because of what's been happening.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Don't forget it has to be cleared by myself, July, Kevin or dv8r who gets in now because of what's been happening.
    very sad this good idea has come to this but there is always one who spoils for the rest of us
    so what criteria is required for any of you to clear who gets in ?
    thanks

keep right on

Wow , I was able to register at last and this is my first post.
    The problem turned out to be that I was trying to register with the name "wild" & I guess it requires more than four letters for a nick (system didnt mention it) & as soon as I added some letters to my nick it was all fine (nordeus support didnt figure it out :S)
    So , whats up with the league ?
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Wow , I was able to register at last and this is my first post.
    The problem turned out to be that I was trying to register with the name "wild" & I guess it requires more than four letters for a nick & as soon as I added some letters to my nick it was all fine (nordeus support didnt figure it out :S)
    So , whats up with the league ?
    Thanks... Nice to see you finally get registered, there is users here with less than 4 letters for their username and they still registered, maybe Wild was one of those names rejected by the ban filter or its already taken or something, the league is currently up in air, we are doing a leadership thing to try and protect the league from trolls at the moment.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*