• YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 178 of 406 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

i'm having a match in about 5 mins guys , i couldn't win a single match till now

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Camera, honestly I think you're a bit suiciding yourself... 3w against 3 striker i think it's too much confidence on your team... gaby is proving that can be a valid opponent
    Well that didn't matter did it? Only that my offensive players can't do **** apparently
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Well that didn't matter did it? Only that my offensive players can't do **** apparently
    maybe.. but your team i think underperformed for that reason... too unbalanced i think... Just what i think though

Can i make request, pls dont support me agains Gaby just tomorrow, but i still need Power Support at Royal Rumble Cup

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    maybe.. but your team i think underperformed for that reason... too unbalanced i think... Just what i think though
    Well if it was for that it should underpreform by conceding goals not by not scoring any... And I saw something very wierd. When I was switching from Trickster's game to mine I clicked on my game and it said " 0-0 DRAW" like it was over. I had to go back to calender and go from there to watch the game. Maybe another reason into thinking the results are fixed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    Can i make request, pls dont support me agains Gaby just tomorrow, but i still need Power Support at Royal Rumble Cup
    ok... please don't support me in cup match today too! I want to try formation possession influence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Well if it was for that it should underpreform by conceding goals not by not scoring any... And I saw something very wierd. When I was switching from Trickster's game to mine I clicked on my game and it said " 0-0 DRAW" like it was over. I had to go back to calender and go from there to watch the game. Maybe another reason into thinking the results are fixed?
    really dunno... i still think you underperformed for that reason. Gaby still managed to have 5 shots on target... 5 shots are always almost a goal for game engine

It's so wierd how my team's underperforming. I win most of my games on my main account with a similar quality difference using the same formation now now nothing works on this one... It's really strange and I don't get it

I understand camera lol gaby had like all 3 stars and he managed to draw it. like wtf

Yeah and last game was the same.. mountaincat was 2.5 quality points weeker. Although that was different since my players were tired and we were playing away with people cheering for him