56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 290 of 406 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There really should be a feature where you have all your friends in one league (private) and then you're able to set the rules for the season.. So for example, a token limit, a no friendly option, etc...

Would be a great addition to the game
    Thats what X11 does best.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    My idea about having a league where managers are given the same resources got nothing to do with the current league.
    lets talk about that later maybe day 21++, i promise i will join...and pls we had having time in the first day like war again facebook, this thread always make me smile and laugh when i read from the first, and we must always keep like that

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here is a question... How would a league look like if we had our own main accounts in the same league rather than different levels/servers? and qualities of our players were fine tuned to represent the quality of our players if we were on the same level/league/server?
    please, you and dave not to out this league, because of a little missunderstanding with the others, and i m glad that it happens today not in the middle/end of season...so this situation cannot happen again in the future

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There really should be a feature where you have all your friends in one league (private) and then you're able to set the rules for the season.. So for example, a token limit, a no friendly option, etc...

Would be a great addition to the game
    Yeah man , that would have been perfect & its what I wished to have when this idea was in the making.
    But since there isnt such a pvt league then am trying to find something close to it.
    The idea is to compete with each other & not care about how we do in the game overall.
    And for us to compete then we need similar resources so we can put our managerial skill on the test.
    The difference in the number of tokens is scary.

Here is a question... How would a league look like if we had our own main accounts in the same league rather than different levels/servers? and qualities of our players were fine tuned to represent the quality of our players if we were on the same level/league/server?
    I didnt get the question....
    Last edited by Wildinho; 04-14-2013 at 12:34 AM.

time to sleep

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything

Just shut up & go to sleep

Thats what X11 does best.
    Did your friends say good things about it & are they reliable for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Yeah man , that would have been perfect & its what I wished to have when this idea was in the making.
    But since there isnt such a pvt league then am trying to find something close to it.
    The idea is to compete with each other & not care about how we do in the game overall.
    And for us to compete then we need similar resources so we can put our managerial skill on the test.
    The difference in the number of tokens is scary.

I didnt get the question....
    My Team L17 Q107.5
    Your Team L3 Q24.9
    dv8rs Team L6 Q51.6
    iamdjw's Team L4 Q37.6
    Kevin's Team L8 Q55.6
    Troll City L6 Q42.1

If all those accounts were fine tuned by nordeus to play on the same level and server at YOUR LEVEL

It would look like this... to L3 relativity...

My Team Q37.5 (-70 Quality)
    Your Team Q24.9 (No Handicap)
    dv8rs Team Q36.6 (-15 Quality)
    iamdjws Team Q32.6 (-5 Quality)
    Kevins Team Q30.6 (-25 Quality)
    Troll City Q27.1 (-15 Quality)

Thats what our relative qualities would look like if these teams were all placed on the same level.

With this being a new server with L2 being the current highest level, we are going to need TOKENS to survive on this server soon and to compete with other managers as the inactives will get filtered out first and then the semi-actives will next struggle to compete and all the token buyers and token farmers will keep moving upwards through the levels anyways.

Where does the 225T come from. I have never had that many at any one point. And the rule was a quality cap of 24.9 nothing said about can't have scout players or higher as long as you stay below the cap. And yes I had 5.8M tokens I got went on a money pack as I was low on cash and wanted an expensive player on the market. Show me any rule WE ALL agreed too that said I could exchange tokens for cash. I'm glad I'm quiting as it seems some can't handle we are able to buy scouts etc.

On a different note. El trickster I never saw the match. Just logged in then had to work. Good fight back by your squad.