56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 315 of 406 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    i thought your formation blocks 4-5-1 asymmetric (I use it on my main account), so i changed it.
    I didn't know what formation to play with my team acting useless so I just put a random formation out to see if it would do anything. This team is pissing me off.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I didn't know what formation to play with my team acting useless so I just put a random formation out to see if it would do anything. This team is pissing me off.
    My recent wins made me think player stats are more important than player quality.
    Although I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    My recent wins made me think player stats are more important than player quality.
    Although I may be wrong.
    Youve got some good players though, 3x 6*

Banned
    why did you listen iamdjw.... he is active more than ever and he didn't sub random
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 04-15-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Banned
    Youve got some good players though, 3x 6*
    yes, sure.
    even I failed sign a *5 AMC that 1 sp away from *6 about 5 hours ago because of poor connection.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    why do you listened iamdjw.... he is active more than ever and he didn't sub random
    How would you know it wasn't a random sub? And because I'm out of the league idea doesn't mean I'm out of supporting friends. If I was caring about the team that much I would be checking opponents formation and adjusting etc.

Although I have made my decision about something now which I couldn't decide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    How would you know it wasn't a random sub? And because I'm out of the league idea doesn't mean I'm out of supporting friends. If I was caring about the team that much I would be checking opponents formation and adjusting etc.

Although I have made my decision about something now which I couldn't decide
    cmon... you signed this night another 1 million player... why you always lie...i dunno what's your problem, really... no one will consider you less if you still play... neither will I...

It's quite sad this, I'm seeing a team with better relative quality than Troll City get awful results, If I had Troll City's squad I'd probably do better than this, Just feels like the whole team is a misfit.

Looks like Kevins waved his magic wand again.

It's quite sad this, I'm seeing a team with better relative quality than Troll City get awful results, If I had Troll City's squad I'd probably do better than this, Just feels like the whole team is a misfit.
    That's mad. Lets hope you get some good fellas.