56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 353 of 406 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Are you guys giving up this league when the 35T one happens?
    Well... I personally prefer this league by a mile, but if everyone leaves then I'll either be in the 35T league if its on a old server OR just continuing this team on this league alongside anyone else here that may stay active.

Brann have gone ages ago. Looks like Man Utd has gone as well and it seems like dv8r is giving up with Petersen's XI due to poor results.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... I personally prefer this league by a mile, but if everyone leaves then I'll either be in the 35T league if its on a old server OR just continuing this team on this league alongside anyone else here that may stay active.

Brann have gone ages ago. Looks like Man Utd has gone as well and it seems like dv8r is giving up with Petersen's XI due to poor results.
    Well I doubt the people who are getting promoted are going to quit. And I hope this league will stay alive too
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Well I doubt the people who are getting promoted are going to quit. And I hope this league will stay alive too
    I want this league to stay and I want new players to join too to give us all a large matrix of forum members on the same server playing without too many restrictions unlike the 35T league. for me 35T is not my style. Not enough tokens simple as. I'm from the UK and I can farm tokens and being a token farmer would be the very least I'd like to play.

Banned
    I want this league to stay and I want new players to join too to give us all a large matrix of forum members on the same server playing without too many restrictions unlike the 35T league. for me 35T is not my style. Not enough tokens simple as. I'm from the UK and I can farm tokens and being a token farmer would be the very least I'd like to play.
    No one will join this league.... why someone should enter a competition where won't be competitive without offers?

I can't farm tokens much but I'd still prefer this league to expand.. I'll play in the 35T one too just to see how I do but I think this one could be better in the long run

Banned
    I can't farm tokens much but I'd still prefer this league to expand.. I'll play in the 35T one too just to see how I do but I think this one could be better in the long run
    I don't think so...the fact is that we are on a new server....without offers you can't remain competitive and the gap will be higher and will grow every season

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I don't think so...the fact is that we are on a new server....without offers you can't remain competitive and the gap will be higher and will grow every season
    Well remember only the minority are token buyers.In 2-3 seasons we'll be in the shark tank and thing'll get interesting and we can see how good we actually are.

Apprentice
    I will still play this league for as long as everyone else does I'm enjoying this league and will be sad to see it go to waste !

Keep right on
    CameraLagg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    No one will join this league.... why someone should enter a competition where won't be competitive without offers?
    It's like saying the same thing to me. Why should I join a 35T a season league when I can farm around 200T a season?

Umm I'm being quite competitive without offers this season. I havent had offers since day 5-7. It's just fun too play the game how it was ment to be player