Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 2 Post By gizzmo

Thread: whats going on???

Question whats going on???

hey guys, i was looking today to top100 world list in associations tab, and i see alot of associations with 2 and 3 star teams......others with teams with 0 points.......i see someone had find some kind of exploit to be there, but that will make the feature of associations a kind of a joke......cause all we see there is just a bunch of people exploiting a weakness in the game.........anyone kind to explain to me what the hell is going on????

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    hey guys, i was looking today to top100 world list in associations tab, and i see alot of associations with 2 and 3 star teams......others with teams with 0 points.......i see someone had find some kind of exploit to be there, but that will make the feature of associations a kind of a joke......cause all we see there is just a bunch of people exploiting a weakness in the game.........anyone kind to explain to me what the hell is going on????
    1. They're manipulating the association draw engine. It's a 2* or 3* team now, but they'll buy 8 players from the transfer market and take 3 loans on Friday.

2. The 0 points can be due to two things. Leaving the association to play friendlies against friends in other association. And, leaving the association to join an association with an alt team and use the alternate accounts rests to train the players of their main team. It's only a max of 5 rests than can be used per day this way, but it's enough to build a 7* player or two per season.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-12-2017 at 01:06 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Assos are just a joke. And like most jokes, I try to laugh at them. Don't take them too seriously.
    At the beginning, there were people exploiting assos for the sake of their own team. Now it seems to be the other way round: they disreagard their teams just to win in assos. I just do not understand that. I am currently tanking because of lack of time to play and it's been two seasons I play the same two teams in my league. They've been tanking for at least 3 seasons, they both have 150% average quality, full house of SA. They could easily win trebles, one after the other. But no: they remain there, winning nothing. Looking at their assos, I must say they do not even perform very well in it as none of them is even in platinium. Just meaningless.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 07-12-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    motrin and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    In a lot of games, people exploit the flaws to gain advantages, even if that goes against moral standards. Like I said recently in another thread, I never liked those practices. It is understandable though why they do it; some things are just in the nature of the human being. What is more wrong is where the game company deliberately allows people to do it in its game or the company does not take any actions to prevent or stop unfair practices in its game.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)