Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new season coming soon

Apprentice

new season coming soon

The new season is coming and im going to be promoted to lvl 3. I have many problems going into level 3. For lvl 2 i have a team of 3-4 5* players and all others 4*(in the range of 23-24)
    I have only 2 tokens and by the end of the season 7. I have only 355k$ and i have no idea what i will do in lvl 3. My team is full of old players and the 3 young players i have will lose their stars and will be less use to me. I also get placed in new servers so buying 5 star players is impossible. Any tips? Because my goal is to win the leagues and i am low in budgetand tokens and i dont buy either niether do i get videos or offers so wwhat can i do for season 3?

P.s good luck in your new season and your semi finals/finals of cl and cup

Rookie
    firstly i wouldnt panic, im level 3 at the moment and there are only 2 other decent teams in my league, so i highly expect you'll find yourself in a league you fancy you can win.

Secondly, yeah not great to have no tokens or cash, but don't forget your prize money for finishing in the top 7 of your league this season, which i think from memory is about 1.5M+ depending on your finish. Also don't forget, if you're top 4 this season, you'll be entered into the Champions League next season and guaranteed 6 group games which bring you 240k per game, so thats another 1.5M you can count on reasonably early in the season. Then there's the sponsor contract, so thats another 600k you can have on day 1 or take the 2-weekly contract to get 330k now and 330k at half way in the season.

I'd avoid the first week in terms of buying players, but then start to look round, you'll have a few more by then and can hopefully pick off a couple of players for 1-2 tokens. Don't panic about your squad not being fully 6* though, it really doesnt need to be great to win at level 3, the level of competition is not exactly strong!

Best of luck

Apprentice
    Im in the same situation as you are, I just sold most of my bench and my reserve and am banking money until I can see how strong my league is. Then I can decide what quality players I need to buy to qualify for champions league in next season.

Im out of this seasons CL so I dont have as many matches anymore, CL qualification for next season is 95% safe (edit: No 5 in our league just lost his game so with 2 inactive 2* teams on the last 2 days, Im safely in CL) , cup is almost done, and the semifinal and possible final opponents seem beatable with my current squad. If I see a really nice 5* player I might buy him this season, otherwise ill just wait until end of the first week next season.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 04-02-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Actually, level 3 is arguably, the easiest of all the levels. It contains many abandonded teams (where people have starting playing, but have since left, and their teams are waiting to be deleted). So don't stress too much, and just enjoy the freedom of winning regularly. You probably won't have to improve your own team to any extent.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Im lvl 3 myself and my tip is - dont panic (unless you get 1 or 2 T-buying teams in your league)... Its quite simple to make your way to the league top 3, but when it comes to the CL and CUP tournaments you will get your ass "handled" by T-buyers for sure.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I'm level 3. Why don't all of you check it out see if its easiest or not? Only 2 teams don't have scouts.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-buyers.html
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I'm level 3. Why don't all of you check it out see if its easiest or not? Only 2 teams don't have scouts.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-buyers.html
    so do you mean that only two teams don t cheat ?

Apprentice
    I was a little tense becoz i saw my friend's lv 3 team, non token buyer and his league. but lets see what happens, according to you guys lvl 3 will be easy

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    I was a little tense becoz i saw my friend's lv 3 team, non token buyer and his league. but lets see what happens, according to you guys lvl 3 will be easy
    It will be hard for you!!! You lack visual skills and logic.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    The new season is coming and im going to be promoted to lvl 3. I have many problems going into level 3. For lvl 2 i have a team of 3-4 5* players and all others 4*(in the range of 23-24)
    I have only 2 tokens and by the end of the season 7. I have only 355k$ and i have no idea what i will do in lvl 3. My team is full of old players and the 3 young players i have will lose their stars and will be less use to me. I also get placed in new servers so buying 5 star players is impossible. Any tips? Because my goal is to win the leagues and i am low in budgetand tokens and i dont buy either niether do i get videos or offers so wwhat can i do for season 3?

P.s good luck in your new season and your semi finals/finals of cl and cup

get rid all ur 3* players,they are useless next season.
    In my opinion dont resign any of the players that their contract ends.
    You will find same or better players in the middle of the season and u will save all the contract money.
    Finally dont buy anything in the first 3-4 days and check the action in the auction(hours-managers etc).

Good luck
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast