Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Crisismana
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 2 Post By Tactician

Thread: Home Form

Home Form

Please can all of my games be away next season as it seems home advantage counts for jack s#*t? Doesn't matter how close to the bottom of the table they are, my opponents suddenly become Barca, Juve and Real Madrid rolled into one when I'm the home team.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    KenoticFC and gizzmo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

in recent match my team still perform good at home and away too.

here some advice for you : git gud.

right(home) - left (away)
    Home Form-20170715_142751.jpg
    Trankhoi14 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisismana View Post
    in recent match my team still perform good at home and away too.

here some advice for you : git gud.

right(home) - left (away)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170715_142751.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	84625
    What would we do without your wisdom. Take a look at his trophies before you decide troll.
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Please can all of my games be away next season as it seems home advantage counts for jack s#*t? Doesn't matter how close to the bottom of the table they are, my opponents suddenly become Barca, Juve and Real Madrid rolled into one when I'm the home team.

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    Agree with you there - of the 5 defeats (in all competitions) this season for Desert Rats, 4 at home, 1 away. Previous seasons have been similar. And don't mention Associations...

Home Guard have had 6 home draws, all against lower-placed League teams or lower-quality opponents in CL or Cup. Reverse games have all been wins.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Form

And so the run continues. My last 4 home matches in League and Associations, all defeats. Yet I have no problem winning away. Starting to think there's an issue!

KFC Loella
    Level 45
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Some will tell you there are no issues or wrong things just because they had not experienced the same thing, and some others might tell you it is your tactics or the fault in on your side, or they will come up with some other excuse. For some people, there will be all sort of excuses as if there cannot be something wrong in this game concerning the game engine. Me, myself, I would have found it hard to believe at what some people have been reporting and complaining about this game, but not after having seen many '****s' myself occurring in the game throughout all this time I have played it. There have been so many complaints about different things, including things that someone will find strange or 'not possible' himself, but in fact is what has been going on in this game for some accounts. Maybe when someone will do an experimental research and come out with scientific proofs showing many of the nonsense that occurred in this game, then some people will agree or will accept that indeed there are things that are wrong. It is something that I myself thought of doing, but it is not really worth the time and effort.

Some things can happen in real life football. For instance, concerning the matter in this thread, some teams can unexpectedly perform worst at home but better away during a season or a period in a season, but there are some logical, football reasons why they occurred, and hence, the managers concerned can try to find out the reasons and take appropriate actions to improve things. In Top Eleven, what would you do, sell some players or most players if not the whole first team, or buy green packs and trained them to boost the quality of the players? Maybe that is what the game engine wants. In some cases, it clear that the game is sort of forcing things so that things end up in some way to satisfy what has been calculated by the game or what the game wants. For me, many undesirable things that have occurred in this game are due to poor simulation, flaws, faults, errors, and some occurred by intention from the company, that is, they have been programmed to occur as such for whatever reasons.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-17-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    dave1311 and madflo19 like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Home Form

Today I saw something which convinces me further that the algorithms are screwed. In my Cup game yesterday I was away from home and up against a considerably stronger team, like 40% + stronger. I expected a heavy defeat so I didn't watch the game. I logged in after to find I had won 4-0. I effectively trolled him!
    Today in the return home leg I used same team and tactics and I watched the game with a load of friends supporting me, other manager no show. I lost 2-4. My players had decent ratings and the score would be as I'd have expected against a much stronger team.
    So, why is it that away games are a banker for a win but at home I may as well just give up?? Last season 7 of my 8 League defeats were at home. I drew 2 away and won the others, including against top and second (I finished 3rd).
    Lunacy! After 4 years I'm losing heart as the game becomes less realistic and more profit oriented.

KFC Loella
    Level 46
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup