Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: When should I powertrain my player?

When should I powertrain my player?

Hello.

I'd like to know your opinion, when should I powertrain my player in order to use less rest packs for the training? Now or in the new season?

1. Now, when he's: 18 y. o., 7 stars, 130%
    2. Next season, when he's: 19 y.o., 6 stars, 110%

I want him to be 130% in the beginning of the new season, so he needs to improve by 20%

Definitely next season,beeing 130% now,you will need much more greens to push him to 150% compared to how many greens you need to push him from 110% to 130%.
    Lukáš Ledecký and brolly like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    You should never. If the question is serious, next season. Afterwards of 130's, you should have a tidy amount of greens or tokens if you want to make him 140% or beyond.

But I really suspect you are trolling people lol. Not only in here, on Youtube too.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    You should never. If the question is serious, next season. Afterwards of 130's, you should have a tidy amount of greens or tokens if you want to make him 140% or beyond.

But I really suspect you are trolling people lol. Not only in here, on Youtube too.
    What are you talking about??

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Definitely next season,beeing 130% now,you will need much more greens to push him to 150% compared to how many greens you need to push him from 110% to 130%.
    Hijacking this thread because it seems to be taking a nasty turn.
    Madflo. Do you know if anyone has done any studies on this? Is there any mathematical proof of how many greens it takes to lift a player 20% as an 18 year old compared to the same player at 19 years old if the player is being pushed for example from 100% to 120%?

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-tactics.html

I have seen a few more comments of you like those on Youtube too. Anyway, do whatever you want...

Oh, so I have a fan or something. That's great. Now tell me, is there anything wrong with my question according to you?

And could you tell me which of my comments on Youtube bothers you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Madflo. Do you know if anyone has done any studies on this? Is there any mathematical proof of how many greens it takes to lift a player 20% as an 18 year old compared to the same player at 19 years old if the player is being pushed for example from 100% to 120%?
    We know that players aged 18-21 gain the same in training,so it shouldn't be any difference of how many greens will be needed to lift 2 players ,one 18 yo and another 19 yo,from 100% to 120% (if the players are the same,not one fast trainer and the other slow trainer)
    Nik done a lot of studies here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html
    Also here in Al's guide could be some mathematical proof
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Oh, so I have a fan or something. That's great. Now tell me, is there anything wrong with my question according to you?

And could you tell me which of my comments on Youtube bothers you? lol
    It doesn't bother me lol, I came across with them, you always ask something but I doubt you are really inquiring an answer. For example, in that thread I have served, you say you are not a token buyer, now you are talking about 150's, maybe you tanked I don't know, but it still shows the inconsistency. Anyway, as I said do whatever you want...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Progress in training decreases with age. This is something that was more evident on the old version. Maybe it is not that much noticeable from 18 to 19 years of age (hence, insignificant).
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-15-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    KenoticFC and Altiplano like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast