Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AndreewLRc

Thread: Hmm, I don't know what going on...

Hmm, I don't know what going on...

I just don't understand, I just...wtf ?? What's wrong with top11, I mean, how can you lose from an weaker and unprepared opponent in a game that, as they say, everything matters, training, morale, your players not being tired etc. I spend a meaningful amount of time per day in this game, to be always ready for the challenge that comes in my way. So, today was cup finals, I had a match with a 12% weaker team than mine, but this doesn't really bother me, what bothers me is that we, me and him are in the same championship, and we had the league matches at 14:30 PM, he wasn't present at his match, he drew 2-2, I won 7-0. Our match started at 18:00 PM and I lost 4-2, i was present, he was not. I'm 100% sure he didn't make any preparations or anything, his players should have been tired af, mine, were rested, from 90 to 99, and full morale. And I'm asking myself : does it really matter that much ? [To be present, to have your players on full morale and we'll rested] 'cause if doesn't matter, I would save the rests to train one player, not on whole team.
    I don't know what you think about this, but it's a mess, no logic at all. I simply don't get it, it's a game, I know, but the best should be rewarded, not the one who doesn't care about his team. Would this happen in the real world ? I don't think so...
    Maybe it's because I don't invest money in the game, who knows, maybe it's their way to say : you want all trophies ? You ****ing better invest some f-king money. It's really sad when you take so much care in the team, and you don't get what you deserve.
    P.S: 3 or 4 days ago I had a match with the same opponent in the league, I won 1-5. So maybe I should not attend the matches. I'm sure they[top11 team] doesn't really know what's happening there.
    Have a good night, and many titles. Maybe one day our passion and love for this game will pay off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Pro
    I feel ur pain bro it's kinda annoying. Sometimes d game engine would just seem to be actively working against you I think it wants u to change something at that point maybe make a substitution(this works sometimes ) or change an order for me I've switched from high pressing to low or from low to high when I perceive I'm getting trolled by d game engine, it works sometimes at other times it doesn't so I just keep making changes in both formation, orders and arrows and I keep an eye on d number of shots on target and also on the pressure meter at d bottom of d screen in a live match.when I improve on those two I would stick with that setting but game time is limited so sometimes I tinker all thru d match and still get trolled it all boils down to luck.
    The Best of the Best

Kto
    Thats a sad thing, mate. But: Another time - another luck, I'd say.
    I was shocked, as I read so many times here from experienced managers, that they don't care much about condition, even a mod said, 80% is really okay to start a match (I still cant get it, so I have enough players for 2 squads, rotating them, even worry if anyone has like 95%, its low for me LOL).
    I probably still overvalue condition. Noone knows ecactly, but I also cant believe, that those factors have absolutely no influence, I mean that would be very insane from developers, I dont expect them as totally crazy.
    I think, cond, morale, bonus etc play a LITTLE role, maybe 1% each or 10, who knows. But seems like presence, condi etc are alltogether not game deciding, its a bunch of factors.
    Its not realistic for sure, if the team has no training but tired after a game and wins, but otherwise only hardcore players could have success, I mean not everyone can attend 2-4 games a day at special times.

Kto
    Concerning money, which Nordeus wants us to pay and gives bad results if we dont, its a very interesting theory which has to be observed. I can only say, its a psychological issue and an individual one. If time should come where I get massively trolled, I would with no doubt rather quit the game than pay for such ****, Nordeus would just lose me as adv watcher. Not to say, seems like player have hidden factors, so insane to buy lots of scouts in this case. But probably many get mad and pay, I dont know. Nordeus' logic could be also make those who pay anyways pay more. So I definetly dont spend money here, as too many questions are unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreewLRc View Post
    I just don't understand, I just...wtf ?? What's wrong with top11, I mean, how can you lose from an weaker and unprepared opponent in a game that, as they say, everything matters, training, morale, your players not being tired etc. I spend a meaningful amount of time per day in this game, to be always ready for the challenge that comes in my way. So, today was cup finals, I had a match with a 12% weaker team than mine, but this doesn't really bother me, what bothers me is that we, me and him are in the same championship, and we had the league matches at 14:30 PM, he wasn't present at his match, he drew 2-2, I won 7-0. Our match started at 18:00 PM and I lost 4-2, i was present, he was not. I'm 100% sure he didn't make any preparations or anything, his players should have been tired af, mine, were rested, from 90 to 99, and full morale. And I'm asking myself : does it really matter that much ? [To be present, to have your players on full morale and we'll rested] 'cause if doesn't matter, I would save the rests to train one player, not on whole team.
    I don't know what you think about this, but it's a mess, no logic at all. I simply don't get it, it's a game, I know, but the best should be rewarded, not the one who doesn't care about his team. Would this happen in the real world ? I don't think so...
    Maybe it's because I don't invest money in the game, who knows, maybe it's their way to say : you want all trophies ? You ****ing better invest some f-king money. It's really sad when you take so much care in the team, and you don't get what you deserve.
    P.S: 3 or 4 days ago I had a match with the same opponent in the league, I won 1-5. So maybe I should not attend the matches. I'm sure they[top11 team] doesn't really know what's happening there.
    Have a good night, and many titles. Maybe one day our passion and love for this game will pay off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Thats a sad thing, mate. But: Another time - another luck, I'd say.
    I was shocked, as I read so many times here from experienced managers, that they don't care much about condition, even a mod said, 80% is really okay to start a match (I still cant get it, so I have enough players for 2 squads, rotating them, even worry if anyone has like 95%, its low for me LOL).
    I probably still overvalue condition. Noone knows ecactly, but I also cant believe, that those factors have absolutely no influence, I mean that would be very insane from developers, I dont expect them as totally crazy.
    I think, cond, morale, bonus etc play a LITTLE role, maybe 1% each or 10, who knows. But seems like presence, condi etc are alltogether not game deciding, its a bunch of factors.
    Its not realistic for sure, if the team has no training but tired after a game and wins, but otherwise only hardcore players could have success, I mean not everyone can attend 2-4 games a day at special times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Concerning money, which Nordeus wants us to pay and gives bad results if we dont, its a very interesting theory which has to be observed. I can only say, its a psychological issue and an individual one. If time should come where I get massively trolled, I would with no doubt rather quit the game than pay for such ****, Nordeus would just lose me as adv watcher. Not to say, seems like player have hidden factors, so insane to buy lots of scouts in this case. But probably many get mad and pay, I dont know. Nordeus' logic could be also make those who pay anyways pay more. So I definetly dont spend money here, as too many questions are unanswered.
    You lost to a 12% weaker team that probably had poor condition and no preparation, but there has been even worst than that in this game. I have played this through various periods during those last 2 years. I can tell you that there are things wrong in this game. Some things that have happened in this game are so much nonsense, that you yourself (like Kto said) would not believe it is possible or it is by intention from the developers of the game, but they have occurred in the game, which is why sometimes in the past I posted on the forum in an attempt to show them that this or that might have occurred due to errors or flaws in this game. Even if you spent a decent amount of money in this game, you still will experience the negatives, and sometimes it might be even more as if the act of purchasing tokens triggered more negatives to occur. I am speaking as someone that has spent a decent amount of money on this game in this past. Maybe the game has a sort of detection system that detects activity and buying potential of the user, and set things up in an attempt to increase the revenue of the company.

For me, it is more likely that at least some matches are near fully fixed or completely fixed for whatever reasons. With time, as you get more experience, you will notice how the game set things up so that things end up to satisfy the fixed final outcome (who will win, who will lose and who will win the competition concerned). I also highly suspect that many matches are no longer simulated as they were being simulated way before. For those matches, it seems that most have already been predetermined or calculated before the match started. Finals also look strange; it is no more about being the weaker or stronger team (that too, significantly weaker or stronger); the results seems to be more just like out of rolls of dices, and whatever you will see going on through such a match is just an attempt to fool you, making you think you won or lost because of this or that. If the game decided that a team will win, this team will win, even it is against logic and even if what goes on as shown in the highlights is against football logic.

Last season my team lost the Champions League final to a significantly weaker team (opposing manager was absent). Given the amount of 'trolls' that have been reported on the forum, I set my team in a very safe way that would make sure my team does not concede goals. Guess what happened? The match ended 0-0 after normal time, 0-0 after extra time, and my team lost on penalties. The first question that you would ask is how come such a weak team ended up in the final, knocking out much stronger teams (some of which were clearly active, and those teams used different formations and so on) on its way? You might say in 1-2 matches, it got had counter tactics, and in 1-2 matches it got the roll of the dice fully on its side, but so much? It is more like clear that the game wanted this team to go to the final and win the competition concerned. If you observe, you will see how the game paves the way for some teams to make it to the finals and win. It seems that a lot is already decided at the start of the season itself.

The problem in this game is like I have said many times: it is not about winning or losing, it is how you win or lose.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)