Thread: Important match

Rookie

Important match

Hi all ,I am first season here , and tomorrow i am playing away vs the 1st in my group (i"m 2nd), he is 2 points away.
    That"s him team:
    Important match-1st.jpg
    and this is mine:
    Important match-me.jpg
    Any suggestions how to win?
    I used to play 4-3-2-1 with 2 being AMR and AML , but since my AMR is injured(you can see in the photo) i changed to the system you see.
    I am consider spending some of my morale boosters to make almost all of my player "SuperB" moral for that match.

Addicted
    quote from the counter formations thread:

3N-4-3 -> 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1, 4-4-2 Classic, 3-5-2, 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly.
    and another quote from the how to win against any formation thread:
    3-4-3

---ST-ST-ST---
    ----------------
    ML-MC--MC-MR
    ----------------
    ---DC-DC-DC---

Some managers like to go for broke and play all out attack and a formation that does this is the 3-4-3, fortunately for us, this is a formation that is very easy to counter and formations like 3-5-2, The 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly and even simply the 4-4-2 Classic can easily deal with a formation such as this.

the problem is that you will need either MR + ML or AMR + AML, so i guess u have to heal one of your injured players. But u have enough healthpacks, i think u should use them. This is easily the most important match for you (if you wanna win the league, if you only want to get top4 ... whatever^^)

And set your win bonus to maximum. dont know if it really helps, but i think u can afford a few k$

Apprentice
    Well make sure to have your players 99% and superb morale. plus you don't need red arrows on your strikers. I'd suggest not to put a red arrow on the DMC and if it was me i'd put the red arrow only on that 5 star MC of yours. I'm not a genius in counter formation and but i'd attack through the middle here. the more experienced players will be able to help you better good luck in your match.

Rookie
    Actually he is 19years old .

4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-, 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly. i would use either of these and attack down both flanks as that would be one his weakest points
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

Rookie
    Thank"s all , i go out to play some real football , will check when i am back.