Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Money Struggles

Money Struggles

What is the best way to earn money? I seem to really struggle compared to other managers/teams of my level!

I'm level 26 and have about 300m. Whereas every other team I see has billions, how is this? My ticket sales are high and I sell out every game, my players have 0 win bonus. I barely buy any players but I can't seem to build a decent pot of money!

Pro
    Hmm, interesting. I have never had money struggles to be honest after the first five levels. But I win at least 1-2 titles every season so that keeps me in the game. Fast ways to earn some money:

1) Watch adds for money. I prefer green packs, but if you are struggling then you can easily earn 100 mln or so per season
    2) Test out how high your ticket price can go. Lots of times you can still increase it a little. Make sure your stadium is at max as well as your other facilities but at lvl 26 that has to be the case.
    3) Play friendlies if you are out of the CL or Cup to still get some income (and some extra packs to)
    4) Join an association for extra games and some extra play money.
    5) Train a player to 79/99/119% and sell him only then and hope for a good fight for him or get a high bid through negotiations
    6) Use tokens to get money. Yes, it is a waste but it can be a last resort.
    7) Use the daily contract for sponsoring as it brings in the most money.

That is all I can think off right now. Cheers.
    Niddhoeggr and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Thanks for the reply!

Yep, stadium is max. Win the league most seasons and get pretty far into champions league and the cup, got a good association! I'll try all the other points and see what comes of it, it's just baffling that I'm struggling yet others on my level have like 3 billion and so on!

Genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong 😂
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Dreamer
    for level 26...you can set ticket price around $60-75 and fill up your stadium.
    Im level 21....I can fill my stadium at $55....getting $14Mill per match.
    You may need to adjust ticket price till you find the right one to fill up stadium.

Hey there, Level 27 player here! I was in a similar position not too long ago as I used to try and replace as many players as possible after every promotion to try and keep a 5* Team quality.

I decided to try and stick to a plan where I would only spend money/tokens on players every 2 to 3 seasons (and have a season where I try and battle it through with whatever squad I have left over), In the meantime, I would use the rests/youth players and train as much as possible in between. Per promotion at this level, I think it's around 170Million to 380Million so if you skip spending for one or two seasons, you could easily save money and tokens. (just remember to not spend and train your team hard). Over time, you will see your budget build.

I can also agree with the poster above, who recommended spending on lower quality players who are close to 59% and 79% Quality. With the new transfer market, no one pays attention to these players at the bottom, and you can easily pick up even an 18 year old for 1 token. train him up, and watch the negotiation offers roll in. Turn an investment of 1 token and 100M to 5 tokens and 150M. you make a few tokens and an extra 50M - buy a couple and you can boost your profits.

proof: I stick to these two plans as much as I can, I have 1.8 Billion, saved 246 tokens (without buying any) and I started this season with a 107% quality team after investing all the tokens - work hard, play hard Even with this plan, I have had top 3 finishes over the last 3 seasons since I did my major squad upgrade.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Apprentice
    Same. Buy young player 18-20 yo. Try for player that has multiple positions and/or S.A. train him just before he turns to next level up. He'll turn up on negotiations list and someone will snap him up and you will profit 2/3+ tokens and 15- 50 million. Soon builds up.

Set the win bonus to 0 in easy matches. You will gain more money without having to pay win bonuses. It may help also.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    for level 26...you can set ticket price around $60-75 and fill up your stadium.
    Im level 21....I can fill my stadium at $55....getting $14Mill per match.
    You may need to adjust ticket price till you find the right one to fill up stadium.
    I'm level 27. Ticket prices 85-95 and pushing up. Full stadiums so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm level 27. Ticket prices 85-95 and pushing up. Full stadiums so far.
    I'm Level 27 and had my prices down at 65-70, after seeing you can get away with prices that high, I'm now putting a 30+ ticket price increase. Hope I won't annoy my fans too much
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Great advice thank you!

And yes I currently have a £0 incentive in all competitions and ticket prices are well over £100 for all 3 main competitions and I still fill the stadium!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast