Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Banana skin team???

Dreamer

Banana skin team???

Is it just me.
    I seem to have a team that even though I am better than I constantly lose and draw to season after season?
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

I've had three or four of those over my TE career. Got one in my League this season, but I think I've slayed that beast - won 3-0 away against him this morning
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Is it just me.
    I seem to have a team that even though I am better than I constantly lose and draw to season after season?
    if this happening so often, then how comes all those titles in your signature ?
    achiie and nikolgiorgos like this.

There are 2 teams that come to mind. One I won and draw a lot of times but he still had something that made him always favorite especially every time we faced in the cup or CL finals.
    The other one was a total black cat and he was kinda of a jerk always supporting the rival even when our matches where not in the same time. I wanted to beat this guy so bad but all I could get was a draw. I still denied him the league twice which made me so happy, The strange thing is he has never changed his formation and still treble after treble or at least a 3rd or a 2nd place, I don't know that is one of the reasons i believe in the predetermination of the game.