Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many tokens to go from 35.8 to 41.9?

Pro
    It could have been a combination. Like you did, he could have a sold a couple of players of high 20s quality that could have brought it up by 1.5-2 points. One-two new players, power training, it doesn't necessarily mean it was thousands of tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    He was level 6, I'm level 4 ...
    As far as I can tell, he only replaced one player (at least only one player who started in the past 6 cup games), so it wasn't scout buying or even FA buying (his 5*s would be 7* to me) ... and the initial jump from 35.8 to 40 took place within an hour before our first match ... then improved to 41.9 the night before the second leg. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure it was personal trainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Then all hes done is bought some new players here.
    Umm ... read that again July. He only replaced ONE starter .. after the first match ... the rest of his starters all jumped 1 or 2 complete levels. Then many of them jumped another level two days later.

That's most definitely not buying new players.

At least half a dozen players jumped a second level within two days ... 75 skill points, minimum .. can you power train a player an entire level in two days? I don't think so.

So, he had to be using personal training the second time. Therefore it's a pretty logical conclusion that he did so the first time as well. At 4 tokens a skill point, he had to have dumped 2700-3000 tokens into his team.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12