Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: State of the game and tanking

Needs addressing. I'm frustrated at this as well. Please do something Nordeus

The only thing I can see is for them to drop the +50,25, 0, -25 point bonuses for placing 1st-4th in the weekly associations and instead replace them with bonuses for winning league, say 50 for first place (x6 is 300pts possible) 25 for 2nd, 20 for 3rd. Teams that don't promote will automatically have a -50pt penalty tacked on to their association.
    This way those teams that have 3 9* teams that tank will eventually suffer.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I get why people tank & would do it, if only I didn't hate the idea of intentionally losing season after season, just to stay competitive.

I'm a bit of a spender & have slowly, steadily built my team up to 145+ now, over the past few seasons of power training. But every season gets progressively more difficult - almost all teams in the Cup & CL are +1 level, automatically putting me at a disadvantage. Every league I get has at least 3 - 4 tankers, with some 140's & even 160, 180+ teams. It's just not feasible to maintain a strong competitive team in order to keep up with them.

The obsessive in me pushes me to still try & every season I initially think, 'screw it, lemme tank' & then decide against it as long as I can still challenge for the silverware. But it's costly. No regrets since I still love the game, but it's not sustainable & Nordeus will likely lose a paying player if things don't change. Not that it matters to them probably. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Honestly the best way to guarantee trophies is to sell all but your best 6 players at the end of every season.
    FC Dacia Terra and madflo19 like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    I get why people tank & would do it, if only I didn't hate the idea of intentionally losing season after season, just to stay competitive.

I'm a bit of a spender & have slowly, steadily built my team up to 145+ now, over the past few seasons of power training. But every season gets progressively more difficult - almost all teams in the Cup & CL are +1 level, automatically putting me at a disadvantage. Every league I get has at least 3 - 4 tankers, with some 140's & even 160, 180+ teams. It's just not feasible to maintain a strong competitive team in order to keep up with them.

The obsessive in me pushes me to still try & every season I initially think, 'screw it, lemme tank' & then decide against it as long as I can still challenge for the silverware. But it's costly. No regrets since I still love the game, but it's not sustainable & Nordeus will likely lose a paying player if things don't change. Not that it matters to them probably. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    I see your point and I agree. But seriously the game engine right now demands you either tank or sell your best players to lower the quality or otherwise you face higher level teams. Don't they see this goes against the concept of levels in the first place. I managed to create a 6 star team without spending a dime and tanking but it was useless to compete. I only tanked once but I may tank again just because the game is boring me in this period.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Pathetic Tankers Part Two:

This is a squad of a team in my league, of which manager is a pathetic (distorter) tanker. He has changed the positions of his players today again.

Let me show you how he fielded his players for yesterday's match against me.

Exactly! As you see, all of his players on their appropriate positions.

Now let me indicate you how he put his players two days ago against 2nd team in the league which is now 4 points backwards of mine.

As I didn't get screenshots before previous matches you may see his players real positions on the first screenshots.

Anyway, he doesn't want to promote but still wants to spoil someone's chances of being a champion and I have 4 of them as opponents in my league as well as fair tankers who parked the bus early in the season. Some of them parked 1 or 2 weeks later after losing some points and understood they don't have a chance, but they didn't intentionally tried to do this.

I don't understand why they do it, indeed, I don't care. It's a tall task to understand their jealous and pathetic minds, I tanked four seasons before last season but never done that. But I think there should be a penalty for this violation, distortion and exploitation too.

To be continued with Pathetic Tankers Part Three...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Addicted
    They just don't know how to tank properly !

League day 3 and another "Pathetic Tanker" case;

when you have no video boosters and others managers have a lot what to do
    1 manager have 5 video a day mean he have 150 rest pack a season
    1 manager have 30 video a day mean he have 900 rest pack a seson
    some managers have 60 video a day...... some also have 0 a day ....
    and this why so many tankers born , 750 rest pack less in a month is equal to 690 tokens .
    i personally never tank but i understand some do it because they feel is unfair to have no video and after they want pay back time
    i believe when managers will have equal booster 90% of tanker will be gone .
    nordeus are aware of managers with no video booster and will allow them to tank otherwise they have to quit.

about real tankers have only one way to make them gone , everybody in the league with them should sacrifice a season{ not funny at all} and tankers will not relegate.

Solutions is easy , give 30 free booster daily to all manager and create a easy program to recognize all tankers and delete them but you all now like me it will not happen .

nordeus are smart and they should be , never forget this is business and have to generate money , and every business are for sell and i am sure they have a good value on the applications market .

like the song of the Clash , Should i stay or Should i go

i stay and wish only to have 30 video a day to be able to organised and manage my team like it should be.

State of the game and tanking

What kind of pathetic is this lol, costed me 24 rest packs and a yellow card for one of my first 11 players

Some may think he forgot to change his formation but nope. He was active and changed the formation after 2-0.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast