Thread: Team scores 28 goals in 3 games, mine scores 6 but my teams better :S

Team scores 28 goals in 3 games, mine scores 6 but my teams better :S

Theres a team in my league that has played 3 games and scored 28 goals! I played the same teams after them and scored 6!!

My team has a higher rating and we play the same formation, how is it possible his team scores sooo many more goals, could he be cheating?

Im not accusing him of cheating i was just wondering, can players cheat? (Plus i dont want to cheat cos wants the point in playing!)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Depend on teams progress after that, maybe they have now better moral or something like that, is not cheating sometimes is happen that you, I scored 14(my record) then 9 and then 12, 3 games in row after that I scored 9 times in 4 games so some results don't make sense.

Also depend a lot on striker, maybe your team is better but he's strikers are in good form and they are scoring often.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

All depends on where you are in the sequence of random comments, if your in the right place you get goals galore if not minimal goals for shots. Think of the game engine as a DVD full of fixed moves spread throughout the DVD, then add in a bit of % manipulation to even games and leagues up, if it did not many leagues would be over with by now.

Possibly down to form more than anything else, The form of your team, The form of his team and also the form of the 3 sides in question that you played, As long as you won those 3 games then you be okay, Then you could play his team next and win 4-0.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    28 goals in 3 games is pretty awesome

Rookie
    same formation doesn't means u and him have the same setting,and the same arrow,also depend on what team u and him are facing