Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lashawn246810
  • 1 Post By StarmanNWC

Thread: This guy is a dirty scummy cheat (photo proof attached)

This guy is a dirty scummy cheat (photo proof attached)

I was bidding on a player and out bidding him somehow he brought in his 2nd account to outbid me and won

This guy is a dirty scummy cheat (photo proof attached)-cheater.jpg

Apprentice
    it looks like he was winning and he put his other account in and out bid himself also it was 19 sec remaining so you could have out bided him still..
    Macquarie Uni likes this.

Well, stupid move as I got the player but not sure for the team he needed him thou. Sometimes, it is frustrating expecially in your case. No worries, u will find something better What goes around comes around they say!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

I was bidding against 2 of his accounts it was 19 seconds not 19 minutes and he probably got his second account because he was low on tokens I still feel he cheated using 2 accounts to bid on a player like that is there anything in the rules on it?

It's not really cheating. It's stupidity on his part as he would have to still bid with each account to stay in it. It doesn't make you bid any more tokens (still 1 per round) and he's now spending twice as much game money.

The only issue you would have is with the inflated cost of the player, but if he's worth that much to someone that they'd be willing to pay that, you can't really argue.

Cheating would be my opponent in round 1 of the cup who spontaneously hacked the game midway through the match while I watched and changed the score from 1-0 to 4-0 to demoralise my players...
    Macquarie Uni likes this.