Thread: Can anyone answer this?

Banned

Can anyone answer this?

Anyone? I have posted this question 2x in the past week but nobody has answered.

--------ST---ST-------
    ----------AMC---------
    --ML------MC-------MR-
    ----------DMC---------
    --DL------DC-------DR-

I have searched and get a few results but would like someone to confirm: 3-5-2 flat, 3-2-3-1-1 Eiffel tower and 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly.

The opponent is a token buyer with the whole team of scouts and several world class scouts. 35 Quality to my 28. so he is the obvious favourite.

Any advice would be appreciated.

4-1DMC-3MC-2ST. drop long passes over his DMC, your 2 ST against 1 DC is highly favourable.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    thank you for your input! Finally!

I was going to go with 3-5-2- flat but thought your formation might be a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    thank you for your input! Finally!

I was going to go with 3-5-2- flat but thought your formation might be a bit better.
    3-1-4-2 works too!!! 4-1-3-2 is safer if you don't overpower.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    0-0 draw at home with 4-1-3N-2. The second best result I could expect as 3rd and 4th played each other and tied, so now the questions begin....should I have gone with 3-1-4-2?????

Cheers!

Well I always use 3-1-4-2 and it works quite well

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    0-0 draw at home with 4-1-3N-2. The second best result I could expect as 3rd and 4th played each other and tied, so now the questions begin....should I have gone with 3-1-4-2?????

Cheers!
    4-1-3-2 should be used as defense. Middle, long, own half normal, yes counter no offside. 3-1-4-2 should be attacking. Short passing, mixed, whole pitch, offside trap. you should know your team best to decide what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    4-1-3-2 should be used as defense. Middle, long, own half normal, yes counter no offside. 3-1-4-2 should be attacking. Short passing, mixed, whole pitch, offside trap. you should know your team best to decide what's right.
    I use 3-1-4-2 as attacking, mixed, down both flanks, whole pitch and offside trap.. Is that wrong? I've been getting good results

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I use 3-1-4-2 as attacking, mixed, down both flanks, whole pitch and offside trap.. Is that wrong? I've been getting good results
    Thats the same, you just prefer going down flanks. I prefer flanks and center since my actual favourite is 3-1-4-1-1, even without an AMC I still like my MC go down the middle. But nothing wrong with your tactics, if you do have a chance try short passing, it works better with offside trap and whole pitch IMO. Cheers.