Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many tokens to go from 35.8 to 41.9?

How many tokens to go from 35.8 to 41.9?

So, I managed to beat the best manager in the cup in the quarterfinals .. great matchup, fun mind games as we each tried to outguess the other and after I won the first match 2-0, he strengthened his team through FA and gave me what for in the away leg.

Things looked good going into the semis - my hard training program had allowed me to build up a solid 1.5 - 2 point quality advantage over the remaining teams .... then, overnight my semifinal opponent goes from 35.8 quality to 40 then to 41.9 .... 10 players to world class and 1 to superstar, plus a couple scouts .. he had 4-5 scouts and 1 world class before ..

I figure he had to have dumped almost 3000 tokens to do that?

I congratulate you sir. You've never managed better than 2nd in a league, and have no CL or Cup trophies to show in 5 seasons. Now you'll likely have both a league, and a cup trophy! If you can't beat em, buy 'em! Bravo!
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Whats this? Are more and more players now starting to wisen up to the great Power Training regime??? Has he decided... sod it... He will make his team as close to invinciblity?

If hes used Personal Trainer then we could be getting to Dragon Ball Z territory here... Over 9000 Tokens.

Was he the same level as you?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

35.8 to 41.9 average quality is impossible to achieve thru overnight power training . So either he beef up with all scouts or personal trainer. If its personal trainer then the tokens spend will be unimaginable.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Hah, thats insane! He must be either mad or drunk for spending all that money on PT

"Houston, we have a problem"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

He was level 6, I'm level 4 ...
    As far as I can tell, he only replaced one player (at least only one player who started in the past 6 cup games), so it wasn't scout buying or even FA buying (his 5*s would be 7* to me) ... and the initial jump from 35.8 to 40 took place within an hour before our first match ... then improved to 41.9 the night before the second leg. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure it was personal trainer.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    He was level 6, I'm level 4 ...
    As far as I can tell, he only replaced one player (at least only one player who started in the past 6 cup games), so it wasn't scout buying or even FA buying (his 5*s would be 7* to me) ... and the initial jump from 35.8 to 40 took place within an hour before our first match ... then improved to 41.9 the night before the second leg. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure it was personal trainer.
    Then all hes done is bought some new players here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

he could have saved up a whole lot of skill points on his players and thought he would need them now

Apprentice
    My team quality went up by 2.5 when I sold most of my bench players (its end of the season, guys...) and I even got some cash out of it (not much since most of them were crappy players).

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    My team quality went up by 2.5 when I sold most of my bench players (its end of the season, guys...) and I even got some cash out of it (not much since most of them were crappy players).
    Yeah I did it the same, but his not talking about the team value
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    maybe he just knew how to push a rigth buttons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast