Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maor23

Thread: Offers to players from level 4.

Offers to players from level 4.

Could use a walkthrough here. Next season i'll be level 4, and there are few players i set my eyes on from some teams i fought this season. I'd need to know how exactly offer sistem works.

-Am i allowed to offer for any player in a team i might want to buy?

-Are offers limited to a set of rules towards the interested player?

-Is there only a certain category of players which can be offered for?

ANy answer and a general knowledge would be appreciated

I wonder the same thing as@Morgan O'Bree

Lvl 4 - here we come!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

you can offer to teams on your server only, and the player has to be 5* or less. there's a limit on how much money and tokens you can offer to the team, it's like a bar you can fill.
    there's also a negotiation tab in the transfer section with players from random teams.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    you can offer to teams on your server only, and the player has to be 5* or less. there's a limit on how much money and tokens you can offer to the team, it's like a bar you can fill.

Really? Now I've lost interest

Hm, will try to make a offer or two on the first day of the new season and see if anyone is willing to accept my bids
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Really? Now I've lost interest
    yea, same here when I realized that. I made like 3-4 pretty good offers on levels 4-5 but they never accepted.

Pro
    I am level 4 as of Sunday as well. Ljepoje, I believe I saw your average quality somewhere in mid-high 30's? If so, let me know if you want to unload some players, i may be interested.. same goes for Morgan.. player over 34 or so quality..

Disappointing. My buddy wanted to monetize over a 6* dl (7* in current season) and i needed one. So i guess i won't be able to buy it _( so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I am level 4 as of Sunday as well. Ljepoje, I believe I saw your average quality somewhere in mid-high 30's? If so, let me know if you want to unload some players, i may be interested.. same goes for Morgan.. player over 34 or so quality..
    Mh, 34 Q is what you'll find as generated players in the season's start. I doubt i'd get rid of anything in that power level as since we are in new server there won't be anything better. I'll get rid of some 25-27's tho probably, some of them with SA.

Unless you have buddys playing the game around the same level (well OP has Bakuretsku Storm) Negotiations are pretty much a waste of time in all honesty, you could end up paying for half the cost of a scout player for a player on the negotiations list that is 5* close to becoming 6*. But it can be useful to players that are on low token budgets that are wanting to sell their players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*