Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August

They just don't give a f*** about what we,the players,want!That's a fact.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@HairDryer @madflo @kenotic @altiplano and few others

Guys i like your spirit, still hoping to see your favourite features making a comeback although to be honest, i have already given up.
    You people are fighters!!

Respect
    HairDryer likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Looking at opponents team
    only dots, no names

[Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August-9-2017-update-dot-bug.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    They just don't give a f*** about what we,the players,want!That's a fact.
    The Nordeus you really really stupid! really stupid! So f***ing stupid.
    brolly likes this.

The update is an absolute joke. I can't even get the game to load on my MacBook anymore. The game just freezes when I try and load it through Safari or Google Chrome. I've been playing the game for a number of years now. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

So as promissed - some bugs on my android 6.0.1 5,0 inches device

1. during the live match in the right top corner that name of the club is cut (in the current exampe 4 ending letters are missing) - same problem on phone and tablet

[Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August-screenshot_20170902-061054.jpg

2. in the FA chat you don't see what you type (in the sample I've added the chat line also where the letters are shown) - this problem exists only on my phone, the tablet is fine

[Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August-screenshot_20170903-235856.jpg

3. sometimes the live match freezes for several minutes and you need to leave the match screen and get back to continue.

4. smth has changes in the match itself. Now the opponents score goals very often without any video clip or text description of the attack. For example I watch my players attacking the opponent and then suddenly appears the message that the opponent has scored goal (this has happened 3 times to me today).

5. A lot more graphic problems on my tablet when letters simply collide or enter one another.

6. In general - once again with the update smth has changed in the engine. For 2 weeks I had only the victories but for the last 5 matches I got 3 draws, 1 lost and 1 victory and that happened with the bot-opponents 30-40% lower than me who play with simple systems for which I have guaranteed counter-systems. But not after the update

Noticed since the update (or I'm assuming that's what it is) thee game seems very clunky. I have go zoom in and out two or three times to get the possession bar to show up, the black box that tells you of saved changes or players being to tired to train appears without any text in it, and the match engine itself often pauses for ages. Not your best work, Nordeus.
    motrin and a.gavrilin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OhBloodyHell View Post
    Noticed since the update (or I'm assuming that's what it is) thee game seems very clunky. I have go zoom in and out two or three times to get the possession bar to show up, the black box that tells you of saved changes or players being to tired to train appears without any text in it, and the match engine itself often pauses for ages. Not your best work, Nordeus.
    Oh, and the "VS" on the next match thing covering up the star rating of the home side.
    a.gavrilin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post

4. smth has changes in the match itself. Now the opponents score goals very often without any video clip or text description of the attack. For example I watch my players attacking the opponent and then suddenly appears the message that the opponent has scored goal (this has happened 3 times to me today).
    The match bar at the bottom is not showing. If you go to the team management screen you'll see the text updates there.
    a.gavrilin likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks for all of the info everyone. I've just updated the team and they're aware.

Really sorry to hear about the issues. We're on it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast