Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by danclifford View Post
    The update is an absolute joke. I can't even get the game to load on my MacBook anymore. The game just freezes when I try and load it through Safari or Google Chrome. I've been playing the game for a number of years now. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
    Hey danclifford - so you don't receive an error message or anything? Does it freeze at a certain point? Any info is a big help.

Sorry again that you're experiencing this. I understand the frustration.

Sausy dont ignore me.I know I am a nuisance to you but as a customer you cant just ignore me. I ask you nice a polite so I hope you answer me. Will the club history be back or not? Simple! And many others have ask for it but you keep on ignoring us. So tell us!
    madflo19, achiie, brolly and 3 others like this.

Community Feed only seems to serve Nordeus. If there's something you want us to know, that's what the Announcements tab was there for. A bit superfluous, especially when you have other things you really should be concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sausy dont ignore me.I know I am a nuisance to you but as a customer you cant just ignore me. I ask you nice a polite so I hope you answer me. Will the club history be back or not? Simple! And many others have ask for it but you keep on ignoring us. So tell us!
    I also cannot understand why is a problem for them ( developers not moderators ) to give a definite answer about this topic and put an end to this. Maybe that greek guy ( nikos something ) is right in saying that they have problem transferring stats from the old version. But, if that is true, are they afraid that by admiting that they cannot bring back club history, 80% managers would leave the game? No, they would not. But, you are right in saying that we are customers and we should not be ignored in this manner.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey danclifford - so you don't receive an error message or anything? Does it freeze at a certain point? Any info is a big help.

I have the same problem - the game does not load. There is no information about errors. That's what I see all day long.[Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August-.jpg
    Last edited by Александр Караульный; 09-05-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Need to report it once again as after the update the engine is absolutely broken and the game is full of random troll results.

2 days ago I played my first champions league game with 10% lower bot opponent who never appears for his matches. I easily won the away game 1-4 with impressive advantage in all components.

Today I just played the second home game with him. As he never appears and never changes the system I also put the same systems with the same orders and visit the match. All my players are in perfect 99% condition.

On the 84th minute I was losing 0:4!!!!!! I put my whole team to attacking positions leaving only 3 dc and make one substitution. On the same 84th and 85th minute the substitution scores 2 goals. And which is more important - once again the goals are scored with any video or text show - simply the score in the upper-right corner was changed 2 times with 1 sec difference.

One should say I must be happy for passing to the next round but is it possible to keep having such stupid and strange results for these several days after the update.
    FC Dacia Terra and Niddhoeggr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi, I don't get an error message I just get the spinning wheel and it completely freezes the screen. I have tried it through Facebook and the Top Eleven website itself with the same result. I've never had any problems since the game was updated. It's extremely frustrating. I do use the app on the iPad but I do play the game a lot on MacBook.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Hi HairDryer, as I have mentioned before in regards to club history, it is not something we are forgetting about, and as soon as I have some concrete news that we are able to share, we will do so. I hope to have some soon.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

10 days have passed since the latest update. In these 10 days I only had 1 message in the new community section (or however it is called). Now the question - was this update really that important to developers so that they spent their time on it and ruined the whole ingame engine with it? I have never seen so many troll or random results previously and one of them cost me the treble as today I was kicked off the cup by the abandoned team with one of the troll results with the goal on 89th minute.

Please, stop bringing us useless updates which ruin the game. Better make 1 update once in 2-3 months but it should be perfect.

Did anyone experience losing streaks after that update even though you are fully prepared? (Moral , health are full, and training is 10/10 for all category) more absurdly is your team rating is highest than your opponent. I did not mind losing but to have 4-5 losing on the row and and even setting up proper counter formation as well did not help. I'm too piss off I did not want to share/look at the result/stat anymore, it's like my team forgotten how to define victory. From a table leader now drop almost to outside 4 did not bold too well to me. Is that a conspiracy to against me just because I did not spend money in this now game or did not even invest on your assistant manager recommended player??my season has gone like a tornado just crushed a city into pieces.
    Last edited by Secret007; 09-09-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast