Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Who you think it will win this final cup ?

Good Luck bro!

Finals are hard, I lost 2/3 finals last season even though I was the favourite. It's a tough game! 1-0 for you
    Ro Edu likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    did you notice what Strikers have ?
    i would like to win but i think that is impossible , with 2 Superstars (8*) and other 4 very close to superstars is like impossible to lose
    His strikers will miss every chance they will have in this match. Even a penalty in 89'th minute.
    Be positive!

you know because you have them right Click here !
    he doesn't have any superstars!

only legends.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    he doesn't have any superstars!

only legends.
    when i look at his team i see only : scouts , world class , superstars

And as a token buyer i won`t start to cry for his team made with 10 tokens lv9 and mine with 300 lv7 ! I have a competition

when i look at his team i see only : scouts , world class , superstars

And as a token buyer i won`t start to cry for his team made with 10 tokens lv9 and mine with 300 lv7 ! I have a competition
    If you're level 7 then his team only have 4*. I know you wont cry as you made it to the final, post some stats of his recent game runs and top players. Ppl saying the higher level teams are all abandoned or mid tier teams but my opponent is actually 2nd in his league.

Abandon ???? This is complete BS !!! I have been watching cup games with my opponents. The cup final team that I am playing later is 2nd in the league and just 3 pts away from 1st. Tell me more about abandon team !!!
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

huh mine is 9 but as i saw it`s watching all his matches because i was supporting a lot of teams against him so he cannot reach to final , but in the end here we are !

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Abandon ???? This is complete BS !!! I have been watching cup games with my opponents. The cup final team that I am playing later is 2nd in the league and just 3 pts away from 1st. Tell me more about abandon team !!!
    i`m first in my league but it`s lv 7 and he is lv9 and possition 9 ... even so it`s not abandoned !

i hope he will have the team with low morale and maybe i got a chance
    and is playing defensive and counterattack by this photo :
    Who you think it will win this final cup ?-defensive-counterattack.jpg

As i was thinking a team without even watching the match manage to win it !
    Final score : Ro Edu 1-2 GEGER Cup Lost !
    10%possession for me(me+1supporter) / same quality overall first 11
    Full 100% condition & morale vs unknown condition but i know for sure is low morale (9th in the league)
    First cup that i reach so fare and i failed to win it due to injury`s (using 1 dmc instead of mc) no replacements for players !

Disappointed but i cannot do nothing , tomorrow i will have the final Champions league at 5 minutes after a League match !
    Who you think it will win this final cup ?-final-champions-shit-timeing-.jpg
    And because i don`t have any token left , green boosters , 18(2injured) of 22 players squad and cannot use two different first 11 !

So this team i got 1st Place on League / 2nd Place on Champions league / 2nd Place Cup !

So for everyone i hope you will understand that maybe it is not fair but i have to learn to lose too !
    July Fourth likes this.

As i was thinking a team without even watching the match manage to win it !
    Final score : Ro Edu 1-2 GEGER Cup Lost !
    10%possession for me(me+1supporter) / same quality overall first 11
    Full 100% condition & morale vs unknown condition but i know for sure is low morale (9th in the league)
    First cup that i reach so fare and i failed to win it due to injury`s (using 1 dmc instead of mc) no replacements for players !

Disappointed but i cannot do nothing , tomorrow i will have the final Champions league at 5 minutes after a League match !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final champions and **** timeing !.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	4509
    And because i don`t have any token left , green boosters , 18(2injured) of 22 players squad and cannot use two different first 11 !

So this team i got 1st Place on League / 2nd Place on Champions league / 2nd Place Cup !

So for everyone i hope you will understand that maybe it is not fair but i have to learn to lose too !
    Back that ass up girl!
    Go get that freaking CL cup!
    Stay up all night do some surveys and buy some boosters you sissy!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast