Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By USARABAT
  • 1 Post By gamer5289

Thread: Predetermined League Results??

Dreamer

Predetermined League Results??

With 2 days left in the league, I am sitting top of the pile with a slender 1 point lead against #2 (token buyer)
    But, I have already predicted to my association mates(a week back), I will be trolled in the last 2 matches and the #2 team will win the league.

Predetermined League Results??-screen-shot-2017-09-16-1.02.37-pm.jpg

Last 2 matches, 1 draw and 1 loss.
    Previous 24 matches, 22 wins, 2 draws.
    I won against the 2 teams in the prev round.
    Now, the #2 team has an easy match against a low team and will win the match and the league.
    I won a treble last season and have won against these 2 teams EACH time I played them over the last 4-5 seasons.

THANK YOU NORDEUS!!!
    KenoticFC likes this.

I did a similar experiment last season and I surprisingly won against all odds on the last day. This season the same thing repeated but I didn't want to make it public. Dominated the first part with only 1 loss and 1 draw 6 points ahead of my rival. Second part I started getting "unexpected" results and the league will be decided in 2 hours in a direct match against my rival. Both of us have equal points but he has better goal difference. The fact that many users have hinted that their title and the strongest matches are being played on the last days may be an indication. I still believe that the game calibrates results in one way or another.
    Bunzo and gamer5289 like this.

Pro
    he's better than you in in terms of scoring ( + 10 goals more ) that's why you got a draw and a loss i think ... the system calibrated the results and is about to put you second. same thing happened to two of my friends at the end of the season
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-16-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Why make an issue out of the guy buying Tokens do you actually know he does?( and if he does it helps you play for free.)
    This just sounds like sour grapes pal

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Why make an issue out of the guy buying Tokens do you actually know he does?( and if he does it helps you play for free.)
    This just sounds like sour grapes pal
    I actually know he does buy tokens cause he is a friend in my association
    I dont mind losing the league to him. He has a good team and did manage to knock me out in CL too.
    I got the better of him in league.
    The problem is not losing the league, the problem is that I felt my team was destined to drop points in those 2 matches.
    Why would his team be favored??? Anyone's guess. It will all be speculation.

PS: I dont have anything against token buyers. I know we are able to play for free thanks to them
    But, this doesnt mean that the engine should have any calibration favoring them
    Last edited by gamer5289; 09-16-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

I'm witnessing something similar in a friend's league
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38