Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Scout team appears out of nowhere

Famous

Scout team appears out of nowhere

4 games left and I'm 2 points ahead at the top of the league but well behind on goal difference to the second place
    All four games are against worse teams (bottom six) so it's just a case of keeping calm and getting over the line.
    Noticed the 'abandoned' team I play on the final day of the season had a high win today so checked his squad out and he's signed 13 Scout players yesterday
    This will be the most frustrating 'loss' out of all the years I've played this game if he beats or draws with me on the final day and I lose the league
    Anyone else had a 'new' team appear so late in the season with the potential to change things so much?

Pro
    What level are you playing? It might be that a new manager took over the abandoned squad. I know I started playing in the third week of the season and I bought a lot of almost scout players then.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    What level are you playing? It might be that a new manager took over the abandoned squad. I know I started playing in the third week of the season and I bought a lot of almost scout players then.
    Level 42.
    I didn't realise you could still take over abandoned teams, where about is that on the 'Home' screen?

Scout team appears out of nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Level 42.
    I didn't realise you could still take over abandoned teams, where about is that on the 'Home' screen?
    I'm pretty sure that you cannot do this any longer.
    I suppose it's possible that the Manager logged back onto his team after a few weeks and has strengthened his squad with a shedload of tokens.

KFC Loella
    Level 47
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    It's more likely this one was tanking and he's preparing next season... in a strange fashion!
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    Lol I did something similar with one of my abandoned teams this season, I showed up signed some scouts and recommended players and beat d league leader 2-1 he had won 19 out of 19 before this game, but he will still win d league anyway.

It should be noted that I recieved a 120% player who d game named after me and claim is my son lol, as well as 250 tokens, 320 greens and a lot of cash as welcome back package after i stayed away from dat team for close to six months
    Last edited by Spartan117; 09-12-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    The Best of the Best

Heh something similar. A 160+ tanker in my league forgot to set his trash team & beat me 2:0 in game 22.

Thankfully I beat my closest contender 7:1 right before to open up a 5 point gap, which dropped to 2 thanks to the surprise loss. All bottom teams & lower rated tankers since then, so theoretically am in the clear.

I've had EOS losses & wins like this before though. **** happens. Heh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I wonder if someone with this newest update (the scouts) 'll pay 700 tokens and you see his team tomorrow, with four 8* scouts - lol
    gogs67 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I wonder if someone with this newest update (the scouts) 'll pay 700 tokens and you see his team tomorrow, with four 8* scouts - lol
    Someone with oil money perhaps. Haha only 2100 tokens for a full beast squad. xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and USARABAT like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm
    if you buy the 699 option, what is the next "curtain" ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-14-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast