Thread: Trasnfers stucked at high levels

Trasnfers stucked at high levels

Dear topeleven players,

I am writing this thread to share my frustration with the way the transfers are handled at higher levels. This season I play at level 25, in a league comprising team from level 26 and 27 as well so trying to do my best to be competitive.

The problem is that I do not manage to sell players!my team is full and in order to buy I need to sell..but since the beginning of the season whenever I place players on transfer I never manage to sell them, even 5* ones..it is getting a bit annoying cause the only way to get rid of a player is to fire him with all the money loss associated to this..

On the other hand this also means that with only 1 token you can buy all the 5* players you want. Maybe there are too many players on sale and this makes the situation a bit crappy.

I have no solutions for this problem but maybe something should be changed-

I guess there are to less players on such a high level at your server so noone could really buy your players
    if there are only few players ending with 4/9 are probably the only ones which sell apart young players or players with good special abilities because, as you said you can get 5* players for only 1 token

I have the same problem!

Yesterday I tried to sell my 6* (scout lvl) MC on the TM - but there were no bids placed!?! So I tried to sell a 5* (DC) and he sold like butter! Made a profit of 1,2M which is quite good for my lvl
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Use a token and change his name to Messi, Ronaldo or Iniesta! lol. works at lower levels when I cant sell someone.

Apprentice
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    ------------------------
    I did not miss the point. I can read. I simply suggested an option, one that is funny no matter what level. It is absurd that it works at lower levels though.

I'm also sorry to hear that at lvl 25, there are problems selling players. at lvl 3, I have problems buying players. Seems too many people want the same players I want. Go figure.

I'd say the problem is at L25 is when players get to what by Mafia Wars terms in this game as known as the "Shark Tank" and most managers would have 5* or better players already in their team so they don't need to buy whats on the market and most possibly the young players at 5* (if any) are the most sought after players, everyone by then at L25 will be too experienced to know whats going on in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say the problem is at L25 is when players get to what by Mafia Wars terms in this game as known as the "Shark Tank" and most managers would have 5* or better players already in their team so they don't need to buy whats on the market and most possibly the young players at 5* (if any) are the most sought after players, everyone by then at L25 will be too experienced to know whats going on in the game.
    Wow, a reference to a game I gave up long ago. MW. blast from the past...thanks!

Still a long way away from lvl 25. I hope the wife lets me play this game that long.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Wow, a reference to a game I gave up long ago. MW. blast from the past...thanks!

Still a long way away from lvl 25. I hope the wife lets me play this game that long.
    I will be there about Christmas time this year.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Maybe we should make a transfer list outside of the game and than selling players as friends on fb