Thread: I think only Pro players can explain me this :)

Rookie

I think only Pro players can explain me this :)

I have always used 451v style or flat formation with long passing/down both flanks/defensive/counter attack/high pressure/man to man/offside trap off..

I dont have much idea about any other set up because I never went out of my comfort zone..

It would be nice if pro players here can give me best tactical advice about what works better.. I am trying to compete with few really strong players.. This season I am already against 4 teams which are already 110%+ && I am 100% on strength.. So little more information might help me get better..

Pro
    I play with 4 defenders most of the time.

if the opponents plays without wingers - I put 3 mc 1 amc and 2 strikers or 1 dmc 2 mc 1 amc 2 strikers
    if he plays with wingers , I put two wingers

Rookie
    The question is whether you are satisfied with the outcome so far or not. I have a tendency to switch between 4-3(ml mc mr)-1(amc)-2 (my most powerful squad formation) and 4-1(dmc)-2(mc mc)-1(amc)-2 (my dmc and one of my mc is sub so lower quality compared to rest but still function good)

It is my second season in this game and simply some fundamentals may be different than real football (4-2-1-2-1 did not work at all in any games or may be it is just me)

I like variations and using arrows but I feel the game engine is not as sophisticated as I want it to be. A definite win over possession and suffocation of opponent is what I expect with one dmc passer and other dmc as runner against a simple 4 4 2 but couldn't execute a win yet.

Alas, if you want to execute an alternative plan see the previous matches of your opponent and check where he lost. I believe some counter formations favor a great deal in the game so you may try to set up one of those alternatives by checking those losses of your oppo. Of course you need a squad to form that alternate shape.

Finally, micro management of your own squad (ok my DL and DR are required to act like wingers as I am using 4-1-2-1-2 and missing wings a great deal) is vital to succeed. So they have to have fitness speed crossing in their arsenal with that order. Initiate transfers favoring those skills. And you may need to read your opponents' squad skill set one by one and exploit the weaknesses with, for instance, a dimanond formation on an oppo's weak Center backs..

And I suggest you to read real soccer formations on internet. I know this game is nowhere near a real simulation such as FM or CM series but still it helps. Also check the counter formations guide for a clue on the forum.
    Last edited by DenizNuker; 09-25-2017 at 08:35 AM.

@Sujan

Try to search forums...i'm pretty sure most of the things you can imagine regarding this game are already discussed by someone!

Rookie
    Thank You for replying..

I have been looking at solutions.. I am getting hold of this game now.. But I want to learn more abt tactical aspect of the game so I am trying to discuss about my certain queries with experienced managers here..

Dreamer
    If you play 451V don't set high pressing, best low, in order to let the other team up their players so you can counterattack

Banned
    Please introduce me about playing the more tactical abt of the game, so I'm trying to discuss the inquiry.

sbobet mobile

All I will tell you is long passing is risky play
    Its easy to give away the ball
    Try short passes or mixed

Sent from my itel it1508 using Tapatalk