Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Negotiation level

Question Negotiation level

Hello, im level 3 this season and may be get to level 4 next season.

i just want to know, what is the maximum level of other manager that available for me to buy his player?

or is it i can only buy players from managers same level as me?

thank you for your help

Dreamer
    You can buy players ONLY from other managers who are on your server.
    The players available for negotiations will be between 3*-5* for your current level.
    Only the player overall quality, with respect to your level, matters, the other manager's level does not matter.
    Bunzo and achiie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    Hello, im level 3 this season and may be get to level 4 next season.

i just want to know, what is the maximum level of other manager that available for me to buy his player?

or is it i can only buy players from managers same level as me?

thank you for your help
    Haha man. I know exactly what you're thinking. You're thinking about possibly buying superstar players from managers many levels above yours. Alas Nordeus anticipated that hack. You can't buy players of other managers rated over 99%, just like in the auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Haha man. I know exactly what you're thinking. You're thinking about possibly buying superstar players from managers many levels above yours. Alas Nordeus anticipated that hack. You can't buy players of other managers rated over 99%, just like in the auctions.
    really? if that so, that's really suck, why i cannot buy a player above 99% from other team? buying a superstar from other team is normal in real football. im out of this game soon
    Last edited by adifairus; 09-23-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    really? if that so, that's really suck, why i cannot buy a player above 99% from other team? buying a superstar from other team is normal in real football. im out of this game soon
    Cherrio
    gamer5289 and Altiplano like this.