Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By Vernie83

Thread: Share screen shots for the youngest (18-20 max ) talented (SA ) Nordgen players !

Pro

Share screen shots for the youngest (18-20 max ) talented (SA ) Nordgen players !

Kindly share two screen shots for each player you won or witnessed at auction

One for his stats - One for his skills

This will help managers compare the skills and stats to see if we can reach certain conclusions later ...

Thanks for your cooperation
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-22-2017 at 04:38 AM.

The maximum I see in auctions is 99%, and they are often bid up really high if they're under 21-years old. Sometimes I see players aged 30+ being bid on which is ridiculous, and they get around 105,000,000 like the young players I sold. I put a minimum on them but does that even matter anymore?? All of the players in the auctions I see are 102,000,000 and up, even the ones who are near retirement. I sold three players aged 20 and none got more than 106,000,000.

This new auction system seems really odd, you see a couple of footballers every four minutes who are worth bidding on and a player comes on and bids, bids, bids, bids, bids without any competition. Then a few other players bid and it's a war. I sometimes bid for fun, knowing that I will be beaten, early for good players. Occasionally I'm not beaten (I guess no one else is watching) and grab a decent player for a token or two. But usually any footballer who's above 95% and under 20-years old will need at least 120,000,000 and fifteen tokens.

Rookie
    I noticed that is most important that your players have good mental and physical skills.These skills are determined by players' position and I see that the best are wingers(AMR,AML,DMR,DML especially),DCs and the weaker are the strikers.That s why they don t score a lot.

@steaua fcsb add SP amc/aml/amr to the striker so to get those m&p skills.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Kindly share two screen shots for each player you won or witnessed at auction

One for his stats - One for his skills

This will help managers compare the skills and stats to see if we can reach certain conclusions later ...

Thanks for your cooperation
    What do you mean with that, compare the skills?

You just mean the best (talented) player I bought?

Pro
    skills are the data shown above the stats ... and yes players can be ones you bought or you participated in bidding but you couldn't win ... but they should be the best of the best players .., the very rare ones that you don't see every hour ... but those who come once every couple of days such as the one belowAttachment 87984
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-22-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by steaua fcsb View Post
    I noticed that is most important that your players have good mental and physical skills.These skills are determined by players' position and I see that the best are wingers(AMR,AML,DMR,DML especially),DCs and the weaker are the strikers.That s why they don t score a lot.
    My ST is 350 goals in 340 games.....
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    My ST is 350 goals in 340 games.....
    What system do you use, and do you use any arrows on him? And does he has a big % or sa?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk