Thread: Something strange... (Assists)(Game Engine)

Something strange... (Assists)(Game Engine)

Well, today i noticed this shocking stats
    i have 4 midfielders, with average 7 Star/World class..
    I checked all their stats combined.. 4 assists in 27/CL/LEAGUE/CUP games so far..
    i repeat.. 4 MC with 7 Stars.. have a combined 4 Assists for 27 games.. thats sickening
    One MC quality 49.. 1 quality away from legend.. has a total of 1 assits in his 27 games..

w-t-f is wrong here?? admin??? devs??? answer please..

so my world class MC´s are doing 1assist per 27 games.. this game engine is the best..

Rookie
    This game's game engine is a little fcked up.
    I draw 2-2 with a club and i went 11-0 on the same club the next day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    Well, today i noticed this shocking stats
    i have 4 midfielders, with average 7 Star/World class..
    I checked all their stats combined.. 4 assists in 27/CL/LEAGUE/CUP games so far..
    i repeat.. 4 MC with 7 Stars.. have a combined 4 Assists for 27 games.. thats sickening
    One MC quality 49.. 1 quality away from legend.. has a total of 1 assits in his 27 games..

w-t-f is wrong here?? admin??? devs??? answer please..

so my world class MC´s are doing 1assist per 27 games.. this game engine is the best..
    you must change your formation to an attacking formation ... @nd don't put any player in wrong place .. always play with 4 in defense 2DCS and DR/L.

With players such yours always your mentality must be hard attacking you can use the narrow diamond formation or 4 5 1 V or 3 4 3 .

try these advises and let me know if there is any change

Apprentice
    How do you have so many 7 stars? As Adel says, make sure you're fielding them correctly. I think your formation so far should be legal, though, at least 3 defenders and 1 striker, and at least 1 player on each side.

Which players have the most assists then? Go to your squad and look at stats arranged by assists.

They are all fielded correctly, one is AMC, MC MC, and a DMC.. 4 assists world class players..
    But my strikers have 50 assists between them(2ST)..

Can a nordeus staff explain this? how its realistic in any sort of way?

Apprentice
    I bought 2 scout mc. Both almost same skills. But one mc has a lot more stats than the other. Maybe the players have internal stats whether they are attack or defense oriented. If i were you, before spending tokens to do extra training, try out the players first. your st are awesome btw. Some players are born scorers. I missed my aml. I couldnt find another player like him.