Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)

Dreamer

Allocation of daily training point (This is for NORDEUS DEVS)

Dear Nordeus,

Could you please fix the issue ....

I am having players ready for next season and they are 99%. I am training special ability or new position instead to go for another star.

I assume its not that difficult to change game script to allocate daily training point to current training (special ability or new position) instead to allocate it to the player star s rating. This is frustrating, as after I receive daily training point to certain player, the player goes from 3 to 4 * for example.

Or please just add button to refuse to allocate this point to the player at all. This season I have lost 3 players so far like that.... not happy !

Agreed !!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Well, if they did not implement this change it's because they are happy with this fact... To go further, why don't we get a warning when one of our players is eligible to the nego list ? Because Nordeus just do not want that! We are getting warnings every time one of our friends sells or buys a player (for what we are not giving a f...) but not for important matters concerning our squad.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-05-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I think it's okay as it is now, not an important thing and I am surprised so many people complain about it. You may add the SA or Pos first then go for ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Antonio, what you say is not the solution: as many other players, l train a player until is eligible to the nego list, in order to sell him and earn tokens. The aim is not to develop a SA: you just start training for SA when your player reaches the nego list: to maximise his chances to get him picked by someone. The daily gift may ruin this at any time and to be honest, I think it's a bit unfair.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Antonio, what you say is not the solution: as many other players, l train a player until is eligible to the nego list, in order to sell him and earn tokens. The aim is not to develop a SA: you just start training for SA when your player reaches the nego list: to maximise his chances to get him picked by someone. The daily gift may ruin this at any time and to be honest, I think it's a bit unfair.
    Yep, thats what I meant, I dont train them for playing, I train them to sell them lower positioned managers to help them out for fair price to be honest. They are guys from my academy , especially one for free .....

"Reserves don't receive the daily SP". That simple. Suggested this weeks ago. Vote for Khris as president.

lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Captain of the team gets the gift sp.
    More simple - but devs don't like simple things
    lol
    Alessio Fitch likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Captain of the team gets the gift sp.
    More simple - but devs don't like simple things
    lol
    Yea this was the first one... but we know, seems have no sense, so thats why I think we should push to have the reserves space protected, to have space to deal with the market... cause the economic side of the game is almost killed... if you don't have 10 billions that you can't use, you don't know how to keep players in negotiations....

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Gizzmo, do you still get offers pal? I only get 0 tokens for my players that are beyond 5*. Unlucky me.

Of course, I see mate, I only tried to tell it's not that primarily important, and Nordeus should take care of other issues, and putting a SA or Pos on him first will ease your work and push on the transfer process when he becomes X9, anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast