Thread: friend not on same server

friend not on same server

I think this is really annoying and should be fixed.
    I cant see my friends games ? its really stupid!

please comment.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's because you are not on same server and you can't do anything to fix it for the moment.

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's because you are not on same server and you can't do anything to fix it for the moment.

Cheer!
    *facepalm* I think he knows that, that's why the title of the thread is "friend not on same server".

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    *facepalm* I think he knows that, that's why the title of the thread is "friend not on same server".
    Read all, I said clear at the end "and you can't do anything to fix it for the moment." cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

so why the hell i can play friendly games with ppl not from my server ? ( I Don't want to play friendly at all,it ruin the team!)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Read all, I said clear at the end "and you can't do anything to fix it for the moment." cheer!
    No, you should read, he says clearly at the end of his original post, "and should be fixed", which means he knows it's a problem and he can't do anything about it himself. Cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    No, you should read, he says clearly at the end of his original post, "and should be fixed", which means he knows it's a problem and he can't do anything about it himself. Cheer!
    Really stop acting like that, I just wanted to help him and I told him he can't do anything, what I did wrong? Don't replay and let topic clear, use PM X_X cheer! I won't stay to argue with you about this.

You just said about that he knew all answers, then why he post? because he want to see more opinions.

Cheer!