Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nearly another Season finished But how many hours have you spent

Nearly another Season finished But how many hours have you spent

Well as a fan of Championship manager but close to the wife leaving due to the excess hours spent on the pc playing the game I decided it was time to find a new game to play.
    My brother convinced me to start playing Top Eleven as he said you only need twenty minutes a day on it.

It sounded perfect, surely i could spare twenty minutes a day playing a game.

After four successful seasons winning the league each time and have champion league and cup trophies I found 20 minutes is so far away from the hours played.
    I must be knock on the door to two to three hours a day.
    Farming for tokens and trading players is what adds up to a big chunk of hours each day.

So who on here spends the most time?

Come on who is the biggest addict of this game?

I spend like 30-40 minutes a day on the game, I spend more time on the forum lol.
    magic3 and Raykco like this.

Rookie
    less than 1 minutes before match

Rookie
    Haha, good topic.. I'll most definitely break 3 hours a day, most days at work I'll have the game open during the day on facebook. I check up on progress at least a couple of times during the day, choosing to view friends' games whenever I have the chance to give them a boost while working in other windows. I've been getting a bit of flak lately from the missus as she says my phone is glued to my face most of the time when we're away from home and mostly have a window open when we're at home even if we're doing other stuff.

I've probably watched 70-75% of my games since I started playing on the 20th of December, 2012..

Pro
    Lexus, i am exactly like you with football manager and wife leaving and all that.. I thought 20 mins would be enough but now i have to make sure my guys are not rested all the way and am looking for tokens all the time so it turns into about 2 hours per day..
    Lexusboy and Raykco like this.

You should play a MMORPG, you'll BURN your life on it

or worse

Gamer dies after Diablo III marathon - GameSpot.com
    July Fourth likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

between forum and game i stay almost all day , since i`m unemployed atm. but the fact i am fcked up this season :

tonight at 8:00 i got to a interview and it will last over 4 hours , now take a look at what hour i have the champions league today !
    Nearly another Season finished But how many hours have you spent-final-champions-shit-timeing-.jpg

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    between forum and game i stay almost all day , since i`m unemployed atm. but the fact i am fcked up this season :

tonight at 8:00 i got to a interview and it will last over 4 hours , now take a look at what hour i have the champions league today !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final champions and **** timeing !.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	4583
    Clearly, you have to cancel your interview

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Clearly, you have to cancel your interview

the bad thing none pay my rent and food so ... i think this game F*** x2 cup and champions same at 2 minutes one of other

cya later folks , tomorrow i have another hard day !
    magic3 likes this.

Good luck hope you have lots of greens to have your players fit for the second game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast