Thread: Help me with this formation.

Cool Help me with this formation.

This is my first post on this forum :c
    Hi guys. I need some help with a 3-4-3 formation.
    I am using 3-3-2-1-1 with: mentality defensive, focus passing thru the middle, passing style mixed,pressing style low,tackling normal,man-to-man with offside trap.
    He has stronger team.
    Tell me if I need to change the formation.
    Thanks for reading this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me with this formation.-screenshot_1.jpg   Help me with this formation.-screenshot_3.jpg  

Mentality-hard attak all the time.passing -mixt.presing -hard.takling-hard.zonal with offside-on.i tell this ftom 52 sezons on my team

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J510FN folosind Tapatalk

Dreamer
    3dc is the right approach...
    if you want to exploit lack of dr..dl......put an amr...aml
    Id try 3n-2w-2n-2w-1 (3dc...dml..dmr..2mc...amr..aml...st) OR 3n-1-4-1-1 (3dc...dmc...ml..2mc...mr...amc..st) depending on the personnel you have.
    normal or attack(depending on the match situation)....pass thru flanks(for 3-2-2-2-1) or mixed (for 31411)...normal tackling...high press...offside off....counter ON(for 32221).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWarDark View Post
    This is my first post on this forum :c
    Hi guys. I need some help with a 3-4-3 formation.
    I am using 3-3-2-1-1 with: mentality defensive, focus passing thru the middle, passing style mixed,pressing style low,tackling normal,man-to-man with offside trap.
    He has stronger team.
    Tell me if I need to change the formation.
    Thanks for reading this
    You have the right formation your dml/r need arrows forward and amc forward to..rest of team no arrows, attack, mixed, mixed, press high with counter, no need to man mark either
    you will do good with that tactic you always have 7 in defence and 7 in attack and lots of possession