Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: What makes a great player?

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    what make a great player? I am just curious to know from you managers. Let see base on your experience and observant of this game.
    1- player age
    2- star rating
    3- skill
    4- balance/unbalance skill
    5- feet/right-left both
    6- position
    7- or anything else?
    I have my view of a great player but i like to hear from other manager first.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I'm new to the game, but I believe that the stars' quality is not a big deal coz it's not real and there's undeclared quality depends on the highlighted skills of the player.
    Example :

What makes a great player?-2017-10-13-2.jpg

This player is 118% = 1774 (all skills) / 15. But his real quality = 1371 (only the highlighted skills) / 8 = 171%

As I said I'm new and don't know if this real or not, but it's logical.

Today I played and lost the CL final....lost a treble.
    I was 112% playing against a 103% team. I am sure he had 11 scout players on pitch.
    Match comment reported that result was expected as on paper they were much stronger than me....... even if I was 11% higher!!!

In my opinion the first attribute that makes a player great it's the internal talent until stars are comparable .
    Above 2/3 stars difference, internal talent cannot help and the difference is more important.

this happened to me too! My first treble was in sight, hadn't lost any game in competion, CL or CUP and then the CL FINAL, the game decides to give me 2 injuries, 2 red cards vs a 99% team while i had 113% and i lost 2-0

2 injuries all season, 1 red card and the last match everything doubles and the games says, they were a lot stronger

Kto
    Nesta is a DR :-o

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    what make a great player? I am just curious to know from you managers. Let see base on your experience and observant of this game.
    1- player age
    2- star rating
    3- skill
    4- balance/unbalance skill
    5- feet/right-left both
    6- position
    7- or anything else?
    I have my view of a great player but i like to hear from other manager first.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Currently, mutant level fitness, strength and speed has a lot to do with a making a player great.
    Level 40 Manager

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    I'm new to the game, but I believe that the stars' quality is not a big deal coz it's not real and there's undeclared quality depends on the highlighted skills of the player.
    Example :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-10-13-2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	88675

This player is 118% = 1774 (all skills) / 15. But his real quality = 1371 (only the highlighted skills) / 8 = 171%

As I said I'm new and don't know if this real or not, but it's logical.
    Logical and T11 don't match. You are still new, you will watch it for yourself
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123