Thread: Scouted Players

Scouted Players

Can someone explain the scout list, I have someone in my league who has bought players off the scout list and the ratings were in the 70's 73/74, i checked my list and my highest is 69 (I'm on level 9)

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
    Can someone explain the scout list, I have someone in my league who has bought players off the scout list and the ratings were in the 70's 73/74, i checked my list and my highest is 69 (I'm on level 9)

Possibly players that have been bought from the scout at the beginning of the season and their rating has increased due to training OR the manager has used "personal trainer" to add some extra skill points. I have bought scout players before and they have reached 7* ratings.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC View Post

Same level/league, different servers, some servers have been running longer than others, so have higher rated players in them as they drop through the system the imbalance in quality arises.
    Simply put he is seeing players one level higher than you.
    I'm level 3 but the scouts I'm seeing are from level six or maybe higher. close to 40 quality but with wages of 150k for a 22yo, even 29yo are 100/120k depending on position.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I am lvl 5 manager playing in lvl 6 league. Because I am at a slight disadvantage to some of the other managers, my scout list contains 7* players, while some of the other managers only have 6* players.

How often does the scout find new players to add on the list? Is it possible in some way to imrpove the scouts results or that he finds more payers?
    Nafta Siena
    Seasons: 3
    League: 1 win 1 runner up
    CL: Best Qtr finals
    Cup: Best Top-16

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Maggi View Post
    How often does the scout find new players to add on the list? Is it possible in some way to imrpove the scouts results or that he finds more payers?
    8 times per season
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ok thaks sick of this punk i keep getting in my league every season he must spend a fortune on tokens buying scouted players grrrr lol not bitter as you can tell. at least top eleven will love him