Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyltyl
  • 1 Post By Spartan117

Thread: BRAINDEAD animation

7o3

BRAINDEAD animation

the 5th time now, attacker goes alone on goal, and gives a pass backwards. what braindead guy made this?

player comes to ball 5 sec before oponent, BUT still doesn get the ball... what braindead guy made this?

and the thing that made most mad, second season in a row i come to the final of cl.
    to the final i beat everyone, even stronger teams, but in the final i lose, from weaker teams.

i dont even shoot once on goal, but the oponent shoots once scores and that is the match.

last "year" i also attack all match but dont fing score. and also won everything to final.

so who wrote the braindead script or whatever that decides that i lose in the final from weaker teams without scoring?!
    yet i wrecked all til then

so two seasons in a row, i win the league, cup but i lose in the final of cl from weaker teams, that shoot once and score.
    thats logic!

just to let the game owners know: you lost one player that played every day, clicked a ton of ads, even used some real money.

this game is so retarded as are the guys that made it. delete the game and forget it.

Probably why ST don’t score these days!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 7o3 View Post
    the 5th time now, attacker goes alone on goal, and gives a pass backwards. what braindead guy made this?

player comes to ball 5 sec before oponent, BUT still doesn get the ball... what braindead guy made this?

and the thing that made most mad, second season in a row i come to the final of cl.
    to the final i beat everyone, even stronger teams, but in the final i lose, from weaker teams.

i dont even shoot once on goal, but the oponent shoots once scores and that is the match.

last "year" i also attack all match but dont fing score. and also won everything to final.

so who wrote the braindead script or whatever that decides that i lose in the final from weaker teams without scoring?!
    yet i wrecked all til then

so two seasons in a row, i win the league, cup but i lose in the final of cl from weaker teams, that shoot once and score.
    thats logic!

just to let the game owners know: you lost one player that played every day, clicked a ton of ads, even used some real money.

this game is so retarded as are the guys that made it. delete the game and forget it.

Other funny stuff you can do just to confirm how ****ing retarded this game is:

- Play friendlies against the same team used by a friend for yours several times under the same exact conditions to see how you can obtain COMPLETELY opposite results (from 7-0 to 1-3)
    - Play against the "rules". Field 5 Defenders and 5 DM with defensive mentality and see how you can still win by 6 or 7 goals. Some of your defenders will score more than your STs
    - Completely change tactics to the opposite during a game, and you won't see any change at all, EXCEPT, that if you play DEFENSIVE your players will be more careful hence creating more attacking opportunities. Play ATTACK and lose more balls, find yourself more on your DEFENSIVE side.
    Would seem a reasonable logic if wasn't for the name of the team mentality that is completely reversed of what you obtain from using it
    - Play HARD ATTACKING, field 3 ST and 3 AM and get your AM to say "we should play more offensively"
    - Stop playing, but still watch how your team is performing, you will find amusing results (like winning the cup without doing anything against a stronger team in the final)
    - Play Association, and see how home benefits are reversed. The away team despite the percentage gets higher ball possession. I played with all my friends active against nobody, with short passing and possession bonus, and still got the shortest straw. During the away game despite the opponents not present I got higher ball possession under the same circumstances.

Probably there's a lot more funny stuff.

Saying that is game totally random and governed by numbers mashed together is an understatement.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Live scenes are preset scenarios .
    The conclusion is that your ST couldn't make it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have a million problems with the game myself but if I may suggest you one thing is that it is not wise or even fair to insult the developers (maybe I may look oversensitive, but their product has nothing to do with their character, they are not ripping you off or anything )
    If you want some tips on the ST not scoring I have found out myself that having an AMC is a must if you want your striker to score. Maybe not all will agree but for me this has been a 90% sure thing.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I have a million problems with the game myself but if I may suggest you one thing is that it is not wise or even fair to insult the developers (maybe I may look oversensitive, but their product has nothing to do with their character, they are not ripping you off or anything )
    If you want some tips on the ST not scoring I have found out myself that having an AMC is a must if you want your striker to score. Maybe not all will agree but for me this has been a 90% sure thing.
    Exactly No need to insult the developers because the game is afterall free to play. Thesame thing happened to my team last season they had a great season but a very bad day in the Cl final. This season I bought a new amr and moved my former amr who is my best player to play as an st and he has been my player of the season he scored over 70 goals in about 48 games and the result is that I won the treble this time around
    dave1311 likes this.