Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!

Won the League by 14 points. Nice!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-season-stats-d28.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I had a fantastic month with 3 trebles on my second season.
    Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-1squad.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-2cup.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-3cl.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-4league.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-5tops.jpg

I decided to not manipulate the draws by selling my players, but instead become a nightmare for the +1 teams on CUP and on Champions league again =)
    Last edited by DenizNuker; 10-14-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Addicted
    Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-received_10211952725068088.jpg

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!

Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    I had a fantastic month with 3 trebles on my second season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1Squad.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	88836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2cup.jpg 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	88837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CL.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	88838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4league.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	88839Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5tops.jpg 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	88840

I decided to not manipulate the draws by selling my players, but instead become a nightmare for the +1 teams on CUP and on Champions league again =)
    If you were playing in the old draw system with this squad, you would see what a real nightmare is lol (At least +4 Cup). You are lucky By the way, why didn't you train Topal as a DC too, it would be more realistic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-15-2017 at 12:13 AM.
    DenizNuker likes this.

Rookie
    Was that really like it before? Gosh I am lucky =) . I wanted to train him as DMC first but power training stars really sickened my appetite (it was exhausting) . Then I was like whatever..

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Yes it was, there was a recent thread in which I shared level 3 and 4 trophies, you may want to look it. Just search it as CL draw, and team showcase section would help too to see how it was. Buy some 18 years old and recommended players instead of making a scout to superstar, it would be much faster and easier if you buy heavy token packs regularly. Just use scouts as a support players for you r first 11, say you buy 6 -7 scouts keep them as 7* and make recommendations and 18 yos 8*. Did you buy a scout pack by the way? I mean did you make all of them 8* or were some of them 8* when you bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Talisman, you ve got to be kiding...
    Every good team loses once in a while.
    IT IS NORMAL.
    Season Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-s22-champ-cc-sf2-dominik-fc.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-s22-champ-mr-sf2-dominik-fc.jpgSeason Wrap-Up: Share your stats!-s22-champ-pr-sf2-dominik-fc.jpg

Troll or no Troll?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Yes it was, there was a recent thread in which I shared level 3 and 4 trophies, you may want to look it. Just search it as CL draw, and team showcase section would help too to see how it was. Buy some 18 years old and recommended players instead of making a scout to superstar, it would be much faster and easier if you buy heavy token packs regularly. Just use scouts as a support players for you r first 11, say you buy 6 -7 scouts keep them as 7* and make recommendations and 18 yos 8*. Did you buy a scout pack by the way? I mean did you make all of them 8* or were some of them 8* when you bought them.

Sorry to reply you so late. Slipped away from my attention. What I did was, I bought all scouts and trained them to 7 stars in the first season. Then they dropped to 6 on the second. From there I pleveled them to 8 stars.

Well I did what I did mostly because I am relatively new and didn't know many pitfalls (losing a star was depressing) ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12