Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ZeDzy
  • 1 Post By ZeDzy

Thread: SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality

SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality

So last season I got strong player (Lacazette) from my free scout and I decided to keep it for all season and make a test - how he will compare to my main striker which has much lower overall quality, but much higher white skills. From data I will present you someone might want to make some conclusions, so to help you do that I will try to be as specific as I can.

Here I present first of my deadly duo strikers - Alexandre LACAZETTE, with AMR/ST positions and penalty special ability.
    - I got this player at the very end of season 96 and his overall quality was 144%, age 22
    - So next season (in which the test was done) he started with 125% overall quality at age 23
    - All season long I played him as much as I could along my other striker in ST position. There were couple games in his AMR position.
    - Overall he played 41 matches out of 47 possible (that season I won League and CL, but went out of CUP in quarterfinals)
    - I did not apply any power training to that player, so he grew naturally and this is how he looked at the end of season:
    SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality-lacazette-skills.jpg

Now, let me introduce you to the one and only - Danny WELBECK, with ST position and one-on-one scorer special ability.
    - Danny joined Arsenal at age 18 since then he played in ST position every single game;
    - I power trained him to 120% overall quality for couple first seasons, then trained him with smaller doses of rests;
    - At season 97, his 9th season at Arsenal, he become 26 year old, key squad member, but his overall quality was only 83%;
    - At the beginning of that season I pushed his quality to 90%, but it was too expensive, it cost me around 90 rests;
    - All in all, Danny played all 47 matches during that season and here is how he looked at the end of season:
    SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality-welbeck-skills.jpg

So now the big question is HOW DO THEY COMPARE BY STATS. Try to guess which one got better overall ratings in a match? Which one assisted more? Which one scored more goals and which one had more MOTM awards?

Here are summary of all important statistics. I made them white, so you can guess firstly, then select the table to see actual results:
    Name LACAZETTE WELBECK
    Age 23 26
    Position AMR/ST ST
    Ability Penalty One-on-one
    End Season Quality 135% 99%
    White skill average 145% 176%
    Matches played 41 47
    Average rating 8.1 8.0
    Assists made 15 10
    Man of the match 7 13
    Goals scored 34 59

IMPORTANT NOTE: Welbeck had all free kick duties (not corner kick) and he scored from them quite a few goals (I would guess around 10), whilst Lacazette did not had any standard situation duties.

So guys, what do think about this comparison? Did it reinforced your idea that white skill matter most? Or was the results not what you would expect? Remember, these two players have 35% quality difference all season long, so it you would think that such a big difference should show up in stats after 40+ matches!

Here are few more pictures if you want to take a closer look at their stats:

SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality-lacazette-stats.jpg
    SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality-welbeck-stats.jpg
    SEASON LONG TEST - High Skills and Low Quality VS Low Skills and High Quality-league-stats.jpg

P.S. I played Lacazette only in 41 matches because of his really bad performance in some matches. I just could not risk it and I played lone Welbeck in front.
    Niddhoeggr, dsio and USARABAT like this.
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Wow, nobody really cares about that D was not expecting this. Probably, everybody is too busy complaining about troll results and just do not wish to investigate game mechanics
    Cedric likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by zedzy View Post
    wow, nobody really cares about that :dd was not expecting this. Probably, everybody is too busy complaining about troll results and just do not wish to investigate game mechanics
    jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Agreed!

Pro
    thank you very much for sharing your experience with us

The data proved that higher white skills come from higher number of games (experience) + training = so guys keep your players as long as possible if you want them to be more effective