Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hehe..I'm a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Relegation would certainly solve the tanking gripes that some people have.
    Bro, U are the MOD of this forum..hows ur voice toward the developers? atleast u can recommend to the smods or admins who are closed to the developers about this issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Bro, U are the MOD of this forum..hows ur voice toward the developers? atleast u can recommend to the smods or admins who are closed to the developers about this issue..
    It has already been noted along with other raised issues. Don’t you worry as I have an interest in this as well.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Update abit of my group situation..haha..honestly..im little bad luck when twice could not beat the 3rd strongest team in this CL group..Im 4th/4th strongest..hehe...
    Very good chance to join the Europa League...hahaha...console myself in the bad luck/troll situation...
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-cl1.jpg

Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-b1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-b2.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-b3.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 10-25-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Famous
    Quite regret that i filled very weak team in 2nd match when vs the 2nd strongest team..2 levels above me...which i lost 0-5...coz i almost got draw in both legs with the strongest one..3 levels above us...last game i will give a try...

Vs 2nd strongest
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-d1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-d2.jpg

Vs No.1

1st leg

Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-e1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-e2.jpg

2nd leg

Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-c1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-c2.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-c3.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 10-25-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Famous
    I finished at 6th place..as expected...the point different with the champion is only 3 points...finally as I wish...i wanna avoid the over power super high level teams at CL so i purposely finish enough to qualify for the Europa league..Let see has any luck..or not..hahahahaha...
    All the top 5 players was my losers (Lost to me all when face to face..but I play all back/illegal formation when meet bottom half teams)...hahhha...

New joining Association and finished TOP...hahaha

Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-1st.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-3rd.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-over.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-squad.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-as1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-as2.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-11-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12